Oppo Joy 3

Oppo Joy 3

AnonD-474889, 24 Dec 2015what about the battery backup??? and does it hang or lag once a ... morei thought youve already bought it. and i ll tell you its worthy of buying.!!! hope this helps. already have it and no lags appear to me as i used its ram in its peak. also youll like the power saving mode the super power saving mode.

chiko, 23 Dec 2015i bought oppo joy 3 yesterday i found out later that night that ... morewhat about the battery backup??? and does it hang or lag once a while??? please share your experience of using it coz im gonna buy it tomorrow,thanks for reply.

pls help. i want to buy it. does it works good in the philippines?

chiko, 23 Dec 2015i bought oppo joy 3 yesterday i found out later that night that ... moreplanning to buy it . but is it true . not compatible with COC app?

hi please help me to choose between joy 3 or galaxy j1 ace ,i prefered the battery backup and camera quality.thanks for help me.

• Anony

chiko, 23 Dec 2015i bought oppo joy 3 yesterday i found out later that night that ... moreBut i can play coc very well...it compitible with this device

• chiko

i bought oppo joy 3 yesterday i found out later that night that its not compatible to coc app. im disappointed :(, is it really not compatible to clash of clans? pls help me if i just need visit the settings and what exactly to do. thanks po

• haziq

Is the camera suport auto focus

Bat Hindi compatible and opportunities joy3 said Cox??

• nananana

should i buy oppo joy 3 or alcatel flash 2? please help me

why my application or file that contains photos and music lost if the move to micro SD .....
Please help...

• AskMeiLLanswer

AnonD-474889, 18 Dec 2015how to transfer a file to sd card ????? answer me urgently with ... moreLong press on the file > Click Move to > Select SD card > Click Paste ... Then that's it!

ken, 19 Dec 2015I used this phone for a couple of weeks ago, and I didn't see an... moreTry to install Musixmatch.

• ken

I used this phone for a couple of weeks ago, and I didn't see any problem with this smartphone however it doesn't have equaliser settings when it comes to music,
Actually I tried to open several applications and still this phone works faster.

• Blahblah

How can i send a group message? I keep trying it but it appears to be message not send. Pls help....

how to transfer a file to sd card ????? answer me urgently with detail step,i really appericiate your answer .

ch_engineer, 15 Dec 2015this brand is excellent smart mobile phone .. i have joy 3 but i... moreJust create contacts on your phone manually.. and be patient! Haha.

meowww, 11 Dec 2015it can be update until what kind of android version?There are blogs that it can be updated to 5.0 Lollipop. Check this out! www.lollipoproma.com/2015/12/oppo-joy-3-7353.htm­l

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2015i notice that my oppo joy3 has no notification light, is this n... moreYes it's normal that it has no notification light. It wasn't built due to the consumption of battery.

dragon, 09 Dec 2015Is this phone has notification light and I want to know? Please....It has no notification light.