Oppo Mirror 5

Oppo Mirror 5

ANON, 09 Jan 2016Yeah can't 4gmake sure u have an lte sim

• Nona_Rahma

Love mirror 5 :)

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2016We have the same problem fast recharge with the charger supplied it gives 2000 ma. USB from a pc only gives 500 ma.
your 3 hour charge time would drop to 3/4 of and hour ie 45 mins..

• fujiko

Minjee, 13 Nov 2015Hi, I have trouble with my oppo mirror5, I bought mine ... moreyes,ive got the same problrm.how we re intall the other specs of the camera.

• ANON

Nona_Rahma, 18 Dec 2015Only support 3G and 2G dude,, No 4G ! U can check, Sett... moreYeah can't 4g

raj, 30 Dec 2015how it is mirror mobile. it is handled easy or hard. pls su... moreit's a most comfortable phone...

jr riyadh., 04 Jan 2016is it true that battery drain fastly.not at all... normal user must have a full day performance from mirror5

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2016Did you do some settings for battery or what? Becuase my Mi... moremirror 5 gives me a day performance at a full charge

• Rhey

AnonD-477749, 27 Dec 2015whats best in terms of camera mirror 5 or Samsung J5?Mirror 5 better than J5, i've tried it.

• Rhey

Alecks, 06 Jan 2016The battery of oppo mirror 5 doesn't drain quickly. I recen... moreI bought my oppo mitror 5, 6 months ago, so far it works pretty good until now. I never encounter any problem at all. I'm just wondrin' how long will the battery last, coz it's built in, I mean it's unreplaceable. Hope it'll reach atleast 5yrs.

sunny, 03 Jan 2016Why it's taking 3 hours to racharge battery what I do recha... moreWe have the same problem

Alecks, 06 Jan 2016The battery of oppo mirror 5 doesn't drain quickly. I recen... moreDid you do some settings for battery or what? Becuase my Mirror 4 drain quickly please help :(

• Hyde

is the heating problem on mirror 5 normal.,, im using it now for a week.,, tnx.,,

• Alecks

AnonD-465453, 04 Jan 2016J5 or Oppo Mirror 5? I will buy a phone for my dad and he ... moreThe battery of oppo mirror 5 doesn't drain quickly. I recently bought mine and battery performance is very good...works for me

• red

how to add facebook comment reply button

• jr riyadh.

is it true that battery drain fastly.

J5 or Oppo Mirror 5?
I will buy a phone for my dad and he is kinda hard user. Which one should I buy for him? Is it true that Oppo Mirror 5 battery drains fast?

AnonD-477749, 27 Dec 2015whats best in terms of camera mirror 5 or Samsung J5?Oppo mirror 5 camera has beautify which makes your skin looks good
but I rather choose J5 because its good at lighting

• sunny

Why it's taking 3 hours to racharge battery what I do recharge fast

sally, 25 Dec 2015I can not find my photos that I capture with the mobile , a... moreEven i didn't find my captured images in sequences But when i installed gallery application from play store its working good.. still hv some issues in gallery.