Oppo Mirror 5

Oppo Mirror 5

sunny, 03 Jan 2016Why it's taking 3 hours to racharge battery what I do recharge fastWe have the same problem

Alecks, 06 Jan 2016The battery of oppo mirror 5 doesn't drain quickly. I recently b... moreDid you do some settings for battery or what? Becuase my Mirror 4 drain quickly please help :(

• Hyde

is the heating problem on mirror 5 normal.,, im using it now for a week.,, tnx.,,

• Alecks

AnonD-465453, 04 Jan 2016J5 or Oppo Mirror 5? I will buy a phone for my dad and he is ki... moreThe battery of oppo mirror 5 doesn't drain quickly. I recently bought mine and battery performance is very good...works for me

• red

how to add facebook comment reply button

• jr riyadh.

is it true that battery drain fastly.

J5 or Oppo Mirror 5?
I will buy a phone for my dad and he is kinda hard user. Which one should I buy for him? Is it true that Oppo Mirror 5 battery drains fast?

AnonD-477749, 27 Dec 2015whats best in terms of camera mirror 5 or Samsung J5?Oppo mirror 5 camera has beautify which makes your skin looks good
but I rather choose J5 because its good at lighting

• sunny

Why it's taking 3 hours to racharge battery what I do recharge fast

sally, 25 Dec 2015I can not find my photos that I capture with the mobile , all I ... moreEven i didn't find my captured images in sequences But when i installed gallery application from play store its working good.. still hv some issues in gallery.

• sunny

Sarfaraz, 19 Dec 2015Santosh theres a option in mobile network u put your airtel in s... moreWhy it's taking 3 hours to racharge battery what I do recharge fast

• raj

how it is mirror mobile. it is handled easy or hard. pls suggested to me. I'm also will buy new one

• Cara

mirror 5 is great! its awsome. hahaha but the battery drains easily so is it okay to use it while charging it????? please notice me. kyaaa~~~

AnonD-477749, 27 Dec 2015whats best in terms of camera mirror 5 or Samsung J5?Mirror5

• Cara

• levijhun

hey guys, may I ask if your unit has LTE capability? Our units sold here in the Philippines has no LTE option despite our SOC states it is LTE capable.

Thank you.

whats best in terms of camera
mirror 5 or Samsung J5?

how many time its take to fully charged

• bryanph

why is it my mirror5 does not have 4g or lte connection .. .i'm from. philippines

• sally

I can not find my photos that I capture with the mobile , all I found r the old photos onlyb, whatbcan I do ?