Oppo Mirror 5

Oppo Mirror 5

• Buzyako

zek, 20 Aug 2015does it support otg?? thanks.. :) Yes. supports OTG and 1T bytes external memory

Does anyone know how to set default to SD Card?

• Kieth

Help! I can't remove my memory card from the slot. My fingernails are already damaged. What to do please :

mirror 5: i've got a problem...... when i open my gallery, the images and videos can't show/load.. it stuck on all gray.. even when i capture images on camera, only gray color will show,, what will i do...... i tried to restart, remkve the sd card.. but nothing change, ughh. anyone can help? 1 month used.

• Puyo

Xzcf, 03 Feb 2016Oppo Mirror 5 or Neo 7?I really love the Oppo Mirror 5. It has a very good quality specially the Camera.

• Xzcf

Oppo Mirror 5 or Neo 7?

• Blah

fujiko, 09 Jan 2016yes,ive got the same problrm.how we re intall the other specs of... moreSame problem.The problem occur when I update ColorOs2.1

• abhi

xiaraca, 31 Jan 2016what is the best phone between r7 lite and mirror 5?R7

• xiaraca

what is the best phone between r7 lite and mirror 5?

• pankaj

AnonD-494986, 30 Jan 2016Hi all, I've just bought oppo mirror 5 3 hours ago. But the sd ... morereboot your phone and scan the songs ut will working.

• chiku

jr riyadh., 04 Jan 2016is it true that battery drain fastly.NO..!! atleast 5hrs.

I've just bought oppo mirror 5 3 hours ago. But the sd card is not detected in this phone. Pls help.. :(

• Va_nee

The best mobile phone that i ever had :)
like it so much...
Tq OPPO..

• Abhi

unknown , 15 Dec 2015what is the best phone between j5 and mirror 5?Mirror 5 no lag no hang

• maxx

Am confusing in neo7 and mirror 5 hu is the best??????

• Unanimous

new oppo user, 22 Jan 2016Pros: Battery is good for its size. i'm getting 4+ hours On Scr... moreWith the specs for the price of 9,900. Its all worth it.... i read some specs of other brand but the oppo mirror 5 amazes me alot that it convinced me to buy. Now, in enjoying it much..

Shawn Shahidul, 12 Dec 2015agree Agree

• ae

new oppo user, 22 Jan 2016Pros: Battery is good for its size. i'm getting 4+ hours On Scr... moreHi, may I know what else you can add regarding that phone OPPO mirror 5? I mean add that you say about that phone.. :) please reply me :) I want a phone that makes me feel good and be satisfied..

• we we

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2016Its a nice phone,it doesn't lag but sometimes it forgets that I ... moreHi, may I know what else you can add regarding that phone OPPO mirror 5? I mean add that you say about that phone.. :) please reply me :) I want a phone that makes me feel good and be satisfied..

FRANK MWANAKE, 17 Jan 2016does it support 4g Its a nice phone,it doesn't lag but sometimes it forgets that I want to cancel the application I used recently.The camera is good but the flash brightens the image too much as though a real flash by a touch is used,but if you are a selfie freak then this is the right phone for you.Its battery life is okay,supports 4g and 3g and has a classy look.Hopes this helps you a bit more.