Oppo Neo

Oppo Neo

• teng

• gela

Hola, 04 Oct 2015My phone keeps on malfunctioning. When I always play a game the ... moreMy phone's battery is dead so I charged it. After 4 hours, I checked my phone and it's already fully charged (I know Oppo units can be fully charged even for a one and a half hour). when I opened my phone, I was surprised because my wallpaper is black, I didn't changed it before my phone's battery got dead so i'm afraid that my photos might be missing or deleted in my gallery. I checked my photos but they are still there. Btw, my lockscreen is still the same as before. So I tried to change my lockscreen,and it worked but when I tried to change my homescreen, it is still gives me a black wallpaper. I tried many ways to change the wallpaper but it's not working. What will I do OPPO? Urgent reply pls

• eyka

Jjrrmmbb, 20 Dec 2015I'm using oppo neo7 and i've inserted the sdcard but when i look... moreme too. please help me. I just buy it yesterday. everything were conditionally good so far but erm about the sdcard. :(

• Beatnik

Toyans, 13 Dec 2015I update my oppo831k system then after that my phone is not respondingmy oppo R831k did update because my phone rigntone don't change.Now, my oppo R831k is'nt change rigntone.what do ??

• Zaw myo Hein

please help me. can i use lock application in Oppo Neo 7 ?. i use many lock application in oppo neo 7 but i cannot lock.

• ...

AnonD-398552, 23 May 2015My Oppo Neo stuck in its Oppo logo. I think its system crashed. ... morei have the same issue with my oppo. I've tried to manually download the updates but unfortunately its still same.

• Jjrrmmbb

I'm using oppo neo7 and i've inserted the sdcard but when i look into the files, storage,music,gallery. It didn't read. The only thing that it reads is the phone storage. Please help me ASAP.

• vimal

Only the logo Oppo appears and vibrate. Dont know why it has happend. pls help me.

• ton

Amnom, 04 Nov 2015Oh my god i have this same issue. Exactly what happened with me ... morehaving the same problem.can you help me..is your phone ok now?

• ton

hi good evening! why i cant open my oppo r813k.only the logo oppo appears and vibrate.pls help me.its been two days i cant use.

• Toyans

I update my oppo831k system then after that my phone is not responding

• Toyans

I update my oppo831k system then after that my phone is not responding

• Blank

Why cant i use my messenger i have already turned on my mobile data

• janu

my phone went black n it still works wat to do???????????/?helllllllllllllllpppppppppppp

• dongyi

my oppo neo 7 dont have pop-up new message in its messaging application..is it updatable? thanks

• Aungako7

Calls logs history backup on my oppo1201

can someone tell me how to fix camera in oppo neo3? its not working... says need to reboot after I did still the same.. I hard reset to make sure still the same I installed selfie apps but still camera ain't working.. can someone answer me pls

• spider

simanto, 15 Aug 2015please help, my oppo neo is a big problem. it dose not work netw... moreHaving same problem with poppy joy 3, please share any solution for on and off network issue..

• yen

Yang, 30 Aug 2015I cant find the icon that says switch partitionsCan,t install app,even there is more storage space...plus help

• SASI SAC

When i installled any apps from play store it shows check the storage comes like that then i clear some space then i install app same issue hapen plz help meeeeeeeee