Oppo Neo 7

Oppo Neo 7

• kannan

Navin, 26 Dec 2016Why this phone is not connecting with computer laptop .I am faci... moreWhile connecting the usb to computer, the notification bar will show in which mode is connected, check that files is selcted or images is selected (in default files is selected) in that notification it shows charging is enabled or not. if charging is enabled click on the notification and wait for sometimes. it will connect.

Arun, 30 Dec 2016I am using Neo 7. Before updating a33fex_11_201612220711, the Ji... morei also updated to lateset version, after that i can make calls from dialer itself, easily make a chat from the default message option. Hereby, i said that Jio4gVoice is not required to make calls and message. it is unusable after volte update......!

• Subhakanta

Dear Sir can you please explain me whether neo 7 model has gorila glass or not.

• Arun

I am using Neo 7. Before updating a33fex_11_201612220711, the Jio sim was working perfectly, but after updating, in Jio4gVoice, first showed (Chat and SMS), and now it shows "unable to detect Jio sim with which Jio4gvoice is configured", in dialer section, it shows calling is disabled here as it is available through the phone dialer....pls give a solution

• Vks

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2016Sim set into first slot Work in both slot but better in first slot.

G, 29 Dec 2016just wanna ask guys..how long does your oppo neo 7 charging time... morePut off gps and sync option

• gk

New upadate available again it is ok or not

• AnonD-620283

G, 29 Dec 2016just wanna ask guys..how long does your oppo neo 7 charging time... moreMe too.Same problem. ?????

• G

just wanna ask guys..how long does your oppo neo 7 charging time? Cause for me its around 2.5 hrs..i guess its too long..

and then my battery drains so fast, i guess around 6 hrs if simultaneously used, even if it is set to super saver mode..

I need your oppinion guys..tnx

Thenga, 28 Dec 2016In which slot does the jio sim work in an oppo a33f neo7 mobile phoneSim set into first slot

• Nazirah

I cant slide the oppo neo 7 to unlock. what should i do?

• AnonD-620283

Thenga, 28 Dec 2016In which slot does the jio sim work in an oppo a33f neo7 mobile phoneFor better 4G and VoLTE services put the jio in first slot...

Thenga, 28 Dec 2016In which slot does the jio sim work in an oppo a33f neo7 mobile phoneIt can work in both slots. What u have to do is just to change the preferred network mode in mobile network.

• Thenga

In which slot does the jio sim work in an oppo a33f neo7 mobile phone

• lulu

Fasal, 26 Dec 2016My voltie service is activatedPlease help send in your prosess

• Murali

Jade, 26 Dec 2016How do I transfer apps from internal storage to sdcardHow to transfer apps from internal storage to memory card slot..
Please help me

• Govinda Sahu

After volte update cant be make a video call.. .
Whats happen yr.. .
Tell me something about this problem.. ....

• AnonD-620283

Navin, 26 Dec 2016Why this phone is not connecting with computer laptop .I am faci... moreBro its always connects. I always connect to the laptop to transfer Internal storage files and photos to laptoP.

• Navin

Why this phone is not connecting with computer laptop .I am facing this problem please guide me how to connect it with computer laptop from data cable

• riperep

Jade, 26 Dec 2016How do I transfer apps from internal storage to sdcardi think no WAY
if u want to put your apps back after a format you need to root
and ask i will give u the way