Oppo Neo 7

Oppo Neo 7

• Any

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2016the phone is not working for jio hd calling and video calling After upgrading to volte or calling facilities is available in inbuilt Dialer then jiovoice automaticaly gone disabled.

• lucky

AnonD-619925, 24 Dec 2016 new version a33fex_11_201612220711Is your sent link will support jio calling without internet...?

• AnonD-619917

You may be faced calling issue if jio sim installed in 2nd slot.dont worry. Just place the sim to 1St slot.and enjoy

• AnonD-619917

AnonD-624293, 24 Dec 2016Plz send me update link.. I cant update my phone... At the time ... moreDownload official firmware from oppo official website. Then go to system update >tap right side upper settings icon> local update > select downloaded firmware.
Then follow the instructions. .
Enjoy

• Monika

I got tis oppo A33f 6months back but in this short duration my charger got damaged ....feeling bad ...

• AnonD-620283

Anybody find any type of problem in new update plz tell me in reply.i already downloaded new version but didn't installed on phone.so plz if find any type of issue plz tell me in reply

• AnonD-619925

new version a33fex_11_201612220711

• krishna

plz send me link for marshmallow version update ... plz I want to update my phone with new version ...

Plz send me update link.. I cant update my phone... At the time of update phone show msg that my phone is rooted.. But I already unroot my phone

• Akash

Flash alert can not work properly

• Masssurya

Kumawat, 19 Dec 2016Send me volte update linkhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/8z9nah6cayhu8qu/A3­3fEX_11_OTA_022-023_patch_201612031132.zip)

Thank u team oppo for update.

• azzy

AnonD-619917, 24 Dec 2016After successfully update if you faced any calling issue, then d... moreis there any problem aftr update new version?

• Shivam rane

Please send me new volte update link.

• AnonD-619917

After successfully update if you faced any calling issue, then don't worry. Just keep your jio sim in first slot.

• AnonD-619917

a33fex_11_201612220711 latest update.is there any problem any one faced in this update?

sahil, 23 Dec 2016Sir pls help me i can not call with jio sim sir pls help meyou can call from jio4gvoice call app

• Neel

sahil, 23 Dec 2016Sir pls help me i can not call with jio sim sir pls help meSir go to oppo care and get ur updat

• sahil

Sir pls help me i can not call with jio sim sir pls help me

the phone is not working for jio hd calling and video calling