Oppo Reno Z

Oppo Reno Z

JonJon, 30 Jul 2019Ok so I'm in the UK. I couldn't exert my patience and ran out an... moreThe absence of SD -CARD was a downer for me !! However thank you for your review, this is a major issue !!

JonJon, 30 Jul 2019Ok so I'm in the UK. I couldn't exert my patience and ran out an... moreI think your unit might have an issue, line has better reception than my previous phone which was a Huawei p10 plus

when it is launching in india

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2019Is this phone released?Yes

Is this phone released?

• JonJon

Ok so I'm in the UK. I couldn't exert my patience and ran out and purchased the UK model.

Nice phone but with major flaws. Color Os is buggy/ugly/laggy. UK model only has 4gb.

The phone has very weak reception, lte/4g speeds are abysmally slow and the phone loses reception all the time. This is VERY irritating and annoying.

Apart from that, the phone is nice. Screen, finger print sensor, sound Volume levels, battery life etc are great.

But the reception issue is a major major major flaw. I was literally stuck without reception/internet today for over 2 hours as the phone was just not picking up signal. My friend who was with me, has a honor 10 lite, and he had full reception and 4g - we were both on the same network :/

Got the Aussie version and love it. Fantastic value for the money and the camera is brilliant

• Teutonic

For people want to know full network specification:
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
WCDMA: Bands 1/2/4/5/6/8/19
LTE FDD: Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/18/19/20/26/28
LTE TDD: Bands 38/39/40/41

Above info comes directly from box sticker (OPPO CPH1979)

Regards

when it comes to the Asian markets?

Are you sure about HDR support?

brilliant colors and good design

• Pradeep

Absolutely brilliant. I am satisfied with the product. Great battery backup. No lag. Thank you oppo..

• Funmap

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Oppo reno z doesn't have stereo speakers. While poco have themIt does have stereo speakers!

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2019True, I didn't care about Apple, Samsung, Huawei.... Then I l... moreWell qualcomm and google everywhere.
I really hope HingMeng or Ark will solve many.

• olo

And btw there is a 4/128GB version.

• olo

Will it have test here like rest of phones?

CptPower, 10 Jul 2019I do but i support only my self and sometimes my girlfriends as ... moreTrue, I didn't care about Apple, Samsung, Huawei....

Then I look at the western market : Qualcomm nearly everywhere...and ask me why.
It's monopoly and I don't want it.

Please read Findings of Law...you will understand why

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2019You're free to support a company even when it has antitrust beha... moreI do but i support only my self and sometimes my girlfriends as she also supports me.
And friends i trust thats all.
Dont have the money to spare for a companies which creates and develops rubbish or which robs they cuzstomers by selling with 500% increased costs from manufacturing price like Samsung Sony Apple and LG do.

CptPower, 10 Jul 2019My friend i am sorry i have no plan to buy a mediatek powered de... moreYou're free to support a company even when it has antitrust behavior...

That's your decision, but you really should read (I know it's long)

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2019You're point of view is false as you mostly compare Mediatek's c... moreMy friend i am sorry i have no plan to buy a mediatek powered devices no matter what same like my apple issue long time ago.
Samsung and Huawei have own CPUs and GPUs but in the end they preform worse than Snapdragon or Apple chips.