Palm Treo 650

Palm Treo 650

• Betty Masden

I live in Alaska and cellular services are very hard to find. I'm waiting with baited breath for the Treo 650 GSM version to be released. I've even toyed with the idea of looking at RIM Blackberry products, but I'm a loyal Palm user--I have a T3, T5, and a Zire 72. I want the palm os, so I'm waiting. Anxiously. Not so patiently any more.

• Adrian Silverthorne

When will they be released in Australia?

• siddharth khatri

wat a mobile this is ...no words for this its eally very sexy...hey anyone wanna sll it plzzz contact me ..........................................................................................................................wat a gr8 mobile this is ..............it rockssssss

• loveter

darn... damn high price... but when u wanna trade in this phone... you will get only 30% of real cost u pay.. that sucks....

• gdfgdf

fgbhfghgf

• hohoho

This phone is junk. Doesn't work properly. You couldn't even pay me enough to take upon this useless piece of crap. Dont buy!!

• Pat Dougher

can anyone let me know if the 650 has an external antenna port like the 600 had?

• ayodele

it is too perfect in technology ehancement smoot& skiilful.but try & make a phone that uses two SIM CARDs.Consider piont as part of archivement.

wow, ill wait for it

• ali

what the h3ll man ??
Rm2000+ for this piece of junk ?
small keypads ?

cr@p

• sardik

i'm from malaysia..can anyone of u there tell me how to get this phone..

• Bartho Eksteen

Looks like a nice phone. I'm looking for a phone with a GPS feature, where I can load a map of, say Johannesburg and plot a street address into it. This program will then direct me directly to this address. When will this model be available in South Africa?

• Nigger from niger

this phone is the bomb yo

• rufoson07

i sure hope that treo will improve the camera this time.. i have a treo 600 and im quite disappointed with the camera quality.. but overall, it's a great phone! palm os is far more powerful and stable than symbian (plus lots of free apps and games available)

• Brandon

but its got bluetooth... maybe better than wifi... many more applications like wireless everything!

• Kwaku

Very good

• frank manama

i love this phone..can u send this phone to my father in nigeria i will to know ur mode of payment

• JOSE LIBOS

When is it going to be in the market.And the price.

even better you can connect your laptop or desktop to the treo 650 and any where

you dont need WIFI with the treo650 yor are always coonected. read the specs at palmone.com