Palm Treo 650

Palm Treo 650

• randy

i believe this is a very reliable smartphone.it is even called one of the best smartphone in the market. its my 2nd time to have this unit and after so many years of use, i am not prompted to change. its lack of wifi and mega pixel camera is not a big deal to me.

• maricel

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2010I need a Palm treo 650. What is the price of one? i have one treo 650 for just $80..for sale and in good condition!

• maseeh azam

I have purchased treo 750 from kolkata which i get from palm india website, after using lot of other brand, i found this mobile unmatched and unparallel,this mobile so satisfied me that again i purchased treo 650(operating system -Palm)from vadodra( gujrat)and it is in transit.

• missmandyy

I have this one.
its a slow, but very good phone, and
the keyboard works perfect!
The only problem is that
the keys on the keyboard are too small!

• ana

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2010I have a Treo 650....recently it started to automatically "... moreis just need a new change batery.

• ayub

i have a treo 650 which just went off.i cant open the dial pad what should i do

I have a Treo 650....recently it started to automatically "Phone Off"...it is very annoying because I can't take calls..I can't receive texts on time..pls help me with this problem on how to fix this...plz rply A.S.A.P...

• Willy

treo, 19 May 2010i have a palm treo 650. it's lock i can't unlock it, and i can't... moreHi, Not sure if you were able to unlock your Palm yet, but wanted to let you know that I was given a 650 a couple of weeks ago, that was locked. So I went to ebay, and found an unlock service for $2.47, which worked like a charm. Next thing I had to do was do a yahoo search for internet and mms settings, I was able to find them pretty quick, and now I have an unlocked Palm that I can surf the net with as well as send multi media with. all the ebay seller needed was imei # model and who it was locked to. Hope this helps,

• treo

i have a palm treo 650. it's lock i can't unlock it, and i can't receive and make calls. i try to activate the GSM systeme i can't.

• AHAK

Got one for sale for only $60
In perfect condition, comes with USB and wall charger

Hello

baab, 29 Mar 2010Hi please anyone tell me where to buy this phone from? I know it... morewhere r u situated??

baab, 29 Mar 2010Hi please anyone tell me where to buy this phone from? I know it... moreEbay! Got two brand new $35 each!

• baab

Hi please anyone tell me where to buy this phone from? I know its been discontinued
But I need it. Anyone ?!

• Alex

jack, 14 Mar 2010i have windows 7. Can i use the palm treo 650 with the CD to ins... moreI use my Palm with W7 ultimate and i dont have any problem, contact palm online.

I need a Palm treo 650. What is the price of one?

• jack

i have windows 7. Can i use the palm treo 650 with the CD to instal the soft ware ? thank you for you answer

• miss Gee

Hello
I need to know where and how can I download the information needed to hot sync. I have lost the old info and folders due to my pc having a virus. Need the web site address thanks.

• josette