Palm Treo Pro

Palm Treo Pro

can I actually sync excel to the pc like centro does?

• threekings

hi is anyone knows how to use treo pro in video call 3 g please help me thanks

How do you soft reset?

• dan

Anonymous, 11 May 2009I absolutely LOVE my Treo Pro! Had the 800 before this one. I th... moreyes agree

I absolutely LOVE my Treo Pro! Had the 800 before this one. I think the Palm phones are great. I prefer them over any other manufacturer.

• Shameer

Theo, 27 Apr 2009Hi all,, i just bought this phone..just one question how can i c... moreHi
just go to Start/settings/system/regional settings/time
and then change the time style

regards

• Theo

Its a Dream phone...ilove all palm treo phone.....

• Theo

Hi all,, i just bought this phone..just one question how can i change 24hrs. to 12hrs. on the clock system?....tnks appreciate it...

• palm

hi all,very gud fone ,how to play 3gp clips on this fone,plz help me

• ????

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2009yeah, re the bluetooth, my wife has this phone and she has the s... moreturn on the bluetooth than use the beam it will connect perfectly...

• Theo

Guys,,,is this a good phone? tnks to anyone who will reply...

rustyle, 11 Feb 2009anyone have problem with the blue tooth? my cann't send or recie... moreyeah, re the bluetooth, my wife has this phone and she has the same problem, even after pairing devices up.

Anon, 11 Feb 2009Cannot switch phone off. Battery life is horrendous. Keypads a... morei couldn't switch off after starting GPS but a soft reset solved the problem.Second try using GPS caused same problem. soft reset needed again to lock keys and screen.

• ken

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2009Its actually expandable to 16GB how is it expandable to 16gb. pls advise to. ken.mutisya@gmail.com

• vasan

its the best phone i have used

• Derek

Ever since the Centro all the palm keyboards have sucked. now they are way to small and hard to get used to. and the palm pre doesnt loook like its keyboard is any bigger

• tero

i love palm but i think new motorola phone a3100 is very beter even q11 is beter too

Its actually expandable to 16GB

yo gsmarena! where in the world is your news for the palm pre?? it seems like youre the only site that doesnt even mention it!