Realme 3

Realme 3

Anonymous, 31 May 2020You don't know anything dude all claims made by you were falseI've shared over a hundred facts about this phone in past year. What claim did you find to be false?

If it's about people facing bugs in last update, I'll remind you that no Android or iPhone is safe from bugs in updates. Realme 3 is one of the most stable/bug-free Android phones in budget segment. It also has one of the least complaints you'll find in reviews, flagships included.
You can try to prove me wrong by giving example of other phones.

It rarely gets any bug and all of them are usually minor or easily fixed by Realme or users themselves. Unlike other budget phones like Redmi Note 7 with constant weak signal bug, poor battery bug, display bug, low performance, over heating bug.
Ask RN7 users. They've been asking to fix them ever since that phone came out.

Anonymous, 31 May 2020You don't know anything dude all claims made by you were falseHuh? What's your problem?

Pretty sure I know more about phones than anyone that has commented here in an entire year.

• Dhany

My realme 3 update to android 10 and working good system faster than android 9

Anonymous, 15 May 2020Yes! But what other options do you've? I've this phone fo... moreYou don't know anything dude all claims made by you were false

Anonymous, 29 May 2020Did you download two .Xml files given in that telegram gro... moreCan you confirm whether you've Helio P70 variant or P60?
And 3,32GB or 4,64GB?

I've P60 4,64GB. Nightsight works great but those configs didn't work good for my selfie camera. Slowmo didn't work either. I applied my own .xml on it from marlin_test version which fixed colours but selfie details/clarity weren't good.
I don't think it's best Gcam for Realme 3.

onFire 4th form or marlin_test were best for Realme 3 in my research. 4th form also has slowmo issue, so Marlin_test is overall best. It has best quality, edge detection and slowmo works but I feel that 4th form lags less.

Anonymous, 29 May 2020Did you download two .Xml files given in that telegram gro... moreI usually test Gcam from Celsoazevedo. They rarely Configs for Realme 3 so I make my own. I made a pretty good one for onFire Marlin test one.
And I've noticed many Gcam designed for MI9SE work good on Realme 3 compared to others.

And thanks a bunch! I didn't know Realme 3 had good developer support on Telegram. I found both .xml and latest Gcam (Test1.apk by onFire). Gonna try it soon!

• mihawk01

screen flickering,touch delay and frame drop issue while playing pubgm after I updated to realme UI

Anonymous, 29 May 2020As anonymous said, backup your apps as well and then reset.... moreHow do I back up apps without using OPPO REALME services to do it? What about Google authenticator and 2fa apps???

Anonymous, 29 May 2020I just tried OnFire Gcam 4th form and I'm pretty impressed.... moreDid you download two .Xml files given in that telegram group along with the .apk file?

Oh you are talking about another group. Please check these groups
''Realme 3 & 3i| UPDATES''
"GCam modeby onfire(Abhi)"

Anonymous, 29 May 2020Is it OnFire 4th form? I can't find the telegram group. Can... moreTelegram group name is ''Realme 3 & 3i| UPDATES''. As for the new Onfire camera , the ui lag is still there but for me it is not that is not a big issue. In the previous version(7.3.020) that i was using nightsight used to crash and now it is working. I am not an expert in gcam modes so i cannot say whether this version(nightsight working) is better than last version. By the way i just checked the new version no and its is also 7.3.020. So i think they improved the last version and got nightsight working. So you can check new version by going to telegram group and see if it meets your expectations. I am using HDR+ mode instead of HDR enhanced(which takes time to process) and HDR+ process the photos immediately. Even though nightsight is working it is taking nearly 20 seconds to process. I will mainly using HDR+ mode as it is fast.

Anonymous, 29 May 2020Is it OnFire 4th form? I can't find the telegram group. Can... moreI just tried OnFire Gcam 4th form and I'm pretty impressed. But I need its settings or config/.xml file for Realme 3.
There are some new settings and finding best settings will take a lot of time x.x

FHD video recording works,
Portrait edge detection seems decent,
Nightsight works,
And the camera doesn't seem to lag that much. It might be because Gcam 7.3 was built for Android 10 as well.

Anonymous, 28 May 2020I am using a new version of Onfire (7.3.20 some thing) from... moreIs it OnFire 4th form? I can't find the telegram group. Can you link me to it?

I didn't update from onFire Marlin test version because it's been best out of all I've tried, including later ones. And I've tried almost all Gcam except for the latest ones.
Nightsight doesn't work but the colours, details, portrait blur, noise were handled very good after I messed around in LibPatcher.

Does your Gcam lags in HDR+ when you move or is it smooth?
For example, mine is like it's like playing a game or video on 5FPS.
Gcam 6.1 didn't lag but I think it didn't have option to click immediately, I think.

Realme user, 27 May 2020I have received a notification of the realme UI and Android... moreYou can safely update. This is best update Realme 3 got as far as I'm concerned.
If your storage isn't enough, it'll probably just not update. You should free up some space.

What most android users don't understand is it's important to reset a budget phone after a major update (Android 9 to Android 10). It fixes bugs almost every time.

If you face bugs, you can move important folders like DCIM and Downloads to external storage and back up your apps. That way, you'll only need to re-login after reset.

Realme321GO, 27 May 2020Reset the phone? That's one full day's work of redownloadng... moreAs anonymous said, backup your apps as well and then reset.

I didn't back up my apps but it took me 5-10min to download them. We've given you a solution that'll likely fix any bug you're experiencing. You can also refer to Realme own website to tell developers about it.

Anonymous, 25 May 2020I got 11.5 hours of SOT with 100% battery after update. ... moreThanks for your experience.

Anonymous, 25 May 2020I think camera is weak point of Realme 3 as well. The updat... moreI am using a new version of Onfire (7.3.20 some thing) from Realme 3 telegram group. night sight is working and i am still checking. For me it takes photo immediately if i select 'HDR+' and if i select 'HDR enhanced' it will take some time to process.

Realme321GO, 28 May 2020how do we contact realme to complain??? its our only hopejust reset your phone after backing up your apps, messages, contacts etc to SD card. you don't have to re download the apps if you back up. But your app data will be lost and you have to sign in again( for example Whatsap). Just try it .

how do we contact realme to complain??? its our only hope

• Realme user

I have received a notification of the realme UI and Android 10 updates, if I update I'm worried that my phone will be a bug, considering 1 GB total update memory makes the storage space not enough, the operating system may not run smoothly and the battery will be wasteful, I after joined forum and realme community that some people have differences cases after updating, some are running smoothly and some are bugs.

• Ainee

This new update destroyed my sound system. Only left side of my handset is working. I've checked my handset, they're fine though. The issue is with the phone. Can anyone help me ?