Realme 5i

Realme 5i

In the Philippines there was a 3/64 variant of Realme 5i is that legit?

lana, 16 Feb 2020realme 5i or redmi 8 ???Realme 5i

Realme 5i or Oppo A5 2020 ?

Been using it for the past 1 week... really satisfied with it. A friend bought a samsung a20s at the same time (price more or less the same here in Thailand) hands down like my realme 5i alot more than her samsung. only down side phone is slightly heavier than usual.

• kyra

does anyone know how to fix front camera? its too zoomed. its hard to take selfie

• Br4m

I've just bought it. It's good. I really like it's green color. Everything is the same as the other phones that I've ever had.

Nazrul, 12 Feb 2020Rralme 5i everything is good but camera quality is very bad.Use gcam

• hata

how about the dbm?

• Jay

Nazrul, 12 Feb 2020Rralme 5i everything is good but camera quality is very bad.Thx man 4 the info

• Jay

ELGIE, 26 Feb 2020what is the explanation of reverse chargingU can use ur phone as a power bank, supplying power via a charging wire to another phone shortage of battery power.

• rwahyu

ELGIE, 26 Feb 2020what is the explanation of reverse chargingusb type c

• ELGIE

what is the explanation of reverse charging

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2020why you asking this I'm not that guy but I'm interested too. For when gaming or holding in landscape, placement of earphone jack (when being used/plugged) makes a difference. It's preferred to have it on bottom right, so when in landscape (bottom of phone is in right hand) earphone doesn't hinder your hold of the phone.

Are both sims 4g here?

Penn, 17 Feb 2020Earphone jack above or below?? Please reply me why you asking this

• akzn

endy, 07 Feb 2020just check the website, it didnt say that the device support 5ghzgsmarena need to edit the spec here, then...

• Jejendul

Penn, 17 Feb 2020Earphone jack above or below?? Please reply me Below

Penn, 17 Feb 2020Earphone jack above or below?? Please reply me Below

• Penn

Earphone jack above or below?? Please reply me

• lana