Realme GT 5G

Realme GT 5G

this is also have 8gb ram / 256gb rom version

Well, it may seem to be a flagship killer in Europe but its price in my nation does not live up to that title lol.

• IamfromPhilippines

Is it true that this phone is not equipped with a gorilla glass but instead, it is protected by dragontail? What's the difference between the two? Which one is better?

Seems like a good phone. Can't wait to try it for myself. Make it available here in the Philippines please!

• Dosr

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2021have you hear, that cost you money for each month and need ... moreCloud mean you more facing data leak too, remember thousand of nude leaked photo from apple data cloud

eNNMI, 01 Jul 2021very interesting phone, very funny. outside the temperature... moreit turns out this problem was caused by an old charger, there are no problems with the charger that comes with the kit. Apparently the problem is the gluttony of sd888.

cozxta, 21 Jun 2021Have you ever heard of cloud storage? have you hear, that cost you money for each month and need mobile data /wifi to access which cost you more money even you rarely retrieve your files? the reason they remove sd card slot are promote their cloud service, not BS reason about security or speed or counterfeit sd card.

sd card is still needed for private usage who no need online services and for quick backup file on offline state. is also more cheaper to replace and easy to use for end user than internal memory which need replace the whole motherboard when its broken.

very interesting phone, very funny. outside the temperature is +32 degrees, the phone turns off some functions due to overheating, and everything would not cause such surprise if it were not lying and just playing music and nothing else, even the screen is turned off. Apparently they forgot to put a radiator in my phone, or they are all like that.

DanishBeacon, 23 Jun 2021I'm a bit excited about this one. I'm currently... moreno gorrila 5 nor 6 it is having dragontrail glass .....

Camera is a flop in every aspect... Processing abounds, and night shots are just bleah! Nothing to consider a threat for Xperia jewels!

Does Realme GT supports HDR 10+ ?

• Singhm

DanishBeacon, 23 Jun 2021I'm a bit excited about this one. I'm currently... moreIt has dragontrail glass not gorilla glass

• Joe

DanishBeacon, 23 Jun 2021I'm a bit excited about this one. I'm currently... moreIt's no GG at all. It regular glass :D

• Uncle Sams

Phone is unuseful if no usb type C version 3.1. Not support video out thru usb port. Mostly all realme model no usb 3.1

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2021Poco F3 or Realme GT? Do you think there will be ROM suppor... moreAlso debating which of the Poco F3 or Realme GT to buy.

Poco F3 or Realme GT? Do you think there will be ROM support, since it's snapdragon?

I'm a bit excited about this one.
I'm currently on Poco f2 pro and I'm quite happy with it.
Still, Realme Gt 5G is SD 888 and ver. 12/256 is very tempting.
I don't mind plastic frame as I don't use my phones as a hammer or a crowbar... So that is that.
I'm happy for a headphone jack too.
What I want to know is what is glas screen made of?
Is it Gorilla glass 5 or 6 or what is it. If it's Gorilla glass 3 than its a shame and a deal-breaker.
Does anybody knows the answer to this.
Thanks 👍

• Some Person

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2021One thing prevent me from buying this phone , it's PLA... morePlastics are often times better at absorbing shock than metal - high end lenses for cameras are often made of engineered plastics nowadays because it is a better material to protect vulnerable insides. There are hundreds of different kinds of plastics, some of them cheap as dirt and some of them expensive and high quality.

DanishBeacon, 23 Jun 2021I'm a bit excited about this one. I'm currently... morethis is the reason I didn't buy it ... the glass is from Dragontrail.

I'm a bit excited about this one.
I'm currently on Poco f2 pro and I'm quite happy with it.
Still, Realme Gt 5G is SD 888 and ver. 12/256 is very tempting.
I'm happy for a headphone jack too.
What I want to know is what is glas screen made of?
Does anybody knows the answer to this.
Thanks 👍