Realme GT Explorer Master

Realme GT Explorer Master

• Levy

Uus, 10 Sep 2021Again, great phone low pricing but without micro sd slot. WHY...?This was reportedly due to the complexities emanating from the attempts to implement such technology.

• Uus

Again, great phone low pricing but without micro sd slot. WHY...?

• rey

Realme GT Neo2 or this?

• Reiner

Realme, please release this phone for global variant with same specs and design..

• 2347ui

Eric, 29 Jul 2021Nope, we won't be able to know when our phone will be ... moreso you are blaming your clumsy neglecting manner to a curve edge ? Saying accident are inevitable, ofcourse it is inevitable that's you they come with a screen protector and it doesn't mean it will protect your screen 100% all the time and thats why you've got to be more careful , i've used my device for almost 4 years with no crack and a few minor scratch this is called being responsible and awareness

• Ben

Will this phone release outside china?

Please please give IT out to eu asap, in december IT will be already old and not worth 400€

Is there any release date yet for Europe ? I've seen that it's only going to release in India in December which comparing to the Realme GT between the launching date and the date it started selling on amazon europe was 4 months, so I guess this one releases in around 2-3 months ? Since it launched in July.

• trey

cozxta, 31 Aug 2021I mean the Explorer Edition, I think it will be around 500U... moreOkay thanks, man. It is a bit pricey for me. Have you heard about the GT Neo 2? It has the same chipset with the "explorer", maybe I would just wait for that but I hope it would be affordable and much cheaper than the "explorer".

trey, 30 Aug 2021What model do you mean that would be released globally? Is ... moreI mean the Explorer Edition, I think it will be around 500U$ for 128GB and 550 for 256GB

• trey

cozxta, 30 Aug 2021Just a wait a few more weeks, they will release a global ve... moreWhat model do you mean that would be released globally? Is it the "Explorer Edition"? How much is the price for the explorer?

Hello, 28 Aug 2021 how can you guys buy these phones too early?Just a wait a few more weeks, they will release a global version of this phone

Hello, 28 Aug 2021 how can you guys buy these phones too early?You can buy it on AliExpress, the Explorer Master global version isn't available on Realme official store, you can buy Chinese version with Google Play Services installed, but it lacks some bands used in LATAM and EU, the Master global version with 778G is already available in Global and Russian variants.

Does it have LPDDR5X ram or something else???

Call Recording ?

• Hello

how can you guys buy these phones too early?

Hannah, 25 Aug 2021Does Realme phones have ghost touch or touch delay issues? ... moreYes it does. For Realme 7 around 9 months ago I use. Now I use Realme GT Master, so far no ghost touch and delay issue.

• Joval

Hannah, 25 Aug 2021Does Realme phones have ghost touch or touch delay issues? ... moreI'm using Realme 7i for 8 months now. So far, no ghost touch nor touch delay issues. Everything is smooth. Touch is responsive just like any other phone brands.

• Samie

Does this phone have Dolby Atmos inbuilt?

• Eddie

Hannah, 25 Aug 2021Does Realme phones have ghost touch or touch delay issues? ... moreI wanna know too, bcs 480hz seems pretty good, but I wanna know if the gestures commands r actually responsive and if users r facing ghost touches issues, bcs I like to play a lot with my phones, especially fps games