Realme GT Explorer Master

Realme GT Explorer Master

• Samie

This or OnePlus Nord 2 5G to buy ? Help

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2021There isn't much of a difference between 5000 and 4500... moreThen your phone has good optimization.

• CJ

Just an Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ without the zoom lens

Phone Reviewer, 03 Aug 2021They should release Vooc 3.0 with like 80W for 5000mAh phon... moreThere isn't much of a difference between 5000 and 4500 if you're really wanting to upgrade .
6000 would be a nice capacity I think , although I easily get 3 days out of my 5000mah battery with approximately 13 hours screen on time

cozxta, 03 Aug 2021Oppo has already teased its new 120W charging solution with... moreGood to hear, but 120w may be treading the line between charging speed and battery longevity.

Phone Reviewer, 03 Aug 2021They should release Vooc 3.0 with like 80W for 5000mAh phon... moreOppo has already teased its new 120W charging solution with bigger battery.

cozxta, 02 Aug 2021Because it's fast charging tech is designed to be 65W ... moreThey should release Vooc 3.0 with like 80W for 5000mAh phones. 4500mAh simply isn't enough in 2021.

• Joe

Will this phone be launched globally or not?

Will there be a Global version?

Phone Reviewer, 02 Aug 2021Why Realme gotta add 4500mah battery to this phone? The bes... moreBecause it's fast charging tech is designed to be 65W with 4500mAh dual battery, all phones with VOOC Super Flash Charge 2.0 65W are 4500mAh.

• Terry

Should I buy this phone considering that it came from BBK electronics just like the Realme GT 5G? I'm planning to buy Realme GT 5G but after I discovered that it came from BBK electroncs, I go back to Poco F3 but here's Realme GT Master Explorer, should I buy this or Poco f3?

Why Realme gotta add 4500mah battery to this phone? The best part about all those budget realmes are the massive 6000mAh batteries in them.

• DEW

cozxta, 02 Aug 2021Global model will probably support Dolby Atmos. I guess this would be released globally as the Realme X9 Pro

Waiting for the gsmarena review of this.

Samie, 01 Aug 2021Does it have Dolby ATMOS inbuilt in it?Global model will probably support Dolby Atmos.

• Samie

Does it have Dolby ATMOS inbuilt in it?

• M1999

Michael Bevan, 22 Jul 2021Hello gsmarena team! I'm Michael from India and wish... moreI always put my phone in my pocket and never had problems with bending. Bending is a sign of a weak frame for example. 76 mm is annoyingly wide already if you want to use your phone one handed, even if your hands aren't small. Not everyone likes a big phone

This phone will be replacement for my current phone

When it comes to Slovakia ?

Andre , 29 Jul 2021This is basically poco f3 with better cameras for extra $15... moreBut you are forgetting the main point here, you also pay extra for the software, Poco F3 comes with buggy MIUI, you pay only for the hardware, it's excellent for custom ROMs, Realme UI which is same as Color OS is miles ahead of MIUI.