Realme GT Explorer Master

Realme GT Explorer Master

• Nikhil felix

Please released in india it's a flagship killer for this specs sure

the Pixel 6 phones will receive software updates for a total of 5 years.

The OnePlus 10 phones for flagships will receive software updates for a total of 6 years. Good.

The Samsung, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realme
, Huawei and Iphone phones will receive software updates for a total of how many years?

Huawei for 5years Harmony OS-2.
Samsung for 3 years.
Oppo and vivo 3years for flagships.
Xiaomi just 2 years. Bad.

Iphone?

Such underrated, despite being better than OnePlus nord 2 5G

• Daniel

At first, I was amazed with the specs offered by this phone and thought about buying this instead of the Poco F3 since they have similarity in terms of chipset performance but with a much better camera sensor. However, I've notice that this phone have a curved display, which is a deal-breaker for me because curved displays are just limited to the looks of the device but makes the phone even more fragile, uncomfortable to hold, and gets mistouches easily. That's why I prefer flat displays considering that it is more practical. I would definitely go for the Realme GT Master Explorer over the Poco F3 if it would have a flat display panel bud sadly, it doesn't.

Majid, 25 Jul 2021Can someone tell me, will it be a global model? Yes it will launch globaly also ....

Will it be a global version?

• Majid

Can someone tell me, will it be a global model?

Battery is one and only Big reason stopping me to buy this brand. I don't care how fast charging should be, but I need bigger battery for 2full days. Carrying charger is not always practical

• Kujtim Zymeri

I like it. I hope it is reliable.

Tiramisu, 24 Jul 2021Will this phone be released globally ? Yes it will ....

• Tiramisu

Will this phone be released globally ?

Realme should dump 4500mah batteries it's boringand not efficient

• Kev

This is an awesome phone. Add a powerful camera with OIS to the tried and trusted GT mix, and this will be a steamroller. The only problem is the lack a jack, and the stiff competition.

IamfromPhilippines, 23 Jul 2021Should I go for Realme GT master exploration or Poco F3?I would wait on price first, on paper seems pretty similar.

• Nikhil felix

Please released in india it's a flagship killer for this specs sure

• Futoman

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2021Identical specs of Poco F3This phone is a lot better in many aspects than the Poco F3

Identical specs of Poco F3

This phone will be a good competitor for Nord 2 for sure...

Michael Bevan, 22 Jul 2021Hello gsmarena team! I'm Michael from India and wish... moreLOL... I think u should start hunger strike to meet the requirements u want from a smartphone.

Samath N8 808 owner, 21 Jul 2021Is it possible to use 3rd party camera apps like open camer... moreYes, just use GCam and you are fine