Realme GT Explorer Master

Realme GT Explorer Master

Realme GT Master Explorer is a more complete phone, S20 FE lacks Aptx codecs, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, stock front camera is soft, I will wait 1 or 2 months to buy this Realme, my other option was OnePlus 8T or 9R, looking for buying BBK phones.

• Scarpon

Realme GT master explore or Samsung S20 Fe 5g ?

• IamfromPhilippines

Should I go for Realme GT master exploration or Poco F3?

When will it be released in Australia?

• felix

[deleted post]bruh this phone isnt even out yet

when will offer in egypt

Anaz Nuttershah, 21 Jul 2021The specifications still do not reach the level of the actu... moreThis is a midrange phone that is half the price of flagships. You can't expect a midranger to have a bleeding edge specs. Yes you can take some inspiration from a flagship but you have to cut corners to hit that kind of price point. For me this for is decently priced

• WazzupMakagago

So realme will remove the huge "dare to leap" on the back but they will change it with an ugly grandma wallpaper?

Its a perfect smartphone in range of 35k

Behileo, 21 Jul 2021Its design is look like our bathroom tilesinspiration can come from anywhere 😂

Hello gsmarena team!
I'm Michael from India and wish you all a very happy and healthy life.
Why I'm here is the main point so I am gonna tell you, I think mobile companies like Oppo, Realme, Apple (for iphone non max model)etc.
These are reducing the width of their phones and this isn't good.
Less wider phones don't sustain any physical damage like bending whenever we put them in rear pocket accidently.
So I request you to convey this message to these companies' authority to maintain at least 76 mm width.
Everything is fine here and hope you'll be good too.
Your Michael.

Samath N8 808 owner, 21 Jul 2021Is it possible to use 3rd party camera apps like open camer... moreThere should be an option in device camera settings to disable 'Beauty mode'. Because most apps like Open Camera actually don't solve the problem as there are just way too many Android devices requiring separate levels of optimization.

Chinese smartphone more or less same design, familiar specs, it's just different branding.
They are even copying one another.
Project of one becomes the project of all🤦🤦

How dimensions and weight are dependent on colours? Moreover, what's even the necessity?

• Kokuyo

Steve, 21 Jul 2021I got the POCO F3 6/128 for 280$/235€, why would i get this? How so cheap?
Where I live it is around $400.

Steve, 21 Jul 2021I got the POCO F3 6/128 for 280$/235€, why would i get this? Because of much better main camera sensor, better build quality, 67W fast charging, and lesser bug on software.

Samath N8 808 owner, 21 Jul 2021Is it possible to use 3rd party camera apps like open camer... moreYes you can do this, but the 3rd party cameras will never have the full functionality of the native camera. So you're going to lose something major one way or another. Unless of course you want to take all of your photos with beauty mode. Then it's more convenient that you can't accidentally turn it off I guess?

Imran760, 21 Jul 2021Very true , why these companies don't understand that ... morePixels take natural photos as well. My primary phone is a Pixel 4a. I also have a Realme Q3 Pro. Beauty mode cannot be disabled on the Q3 Pro. When you turn it "off", it's still quite strong.

dbjungle, 21 Jul 2021These camera specs don't matter if you can't turn... moreIs it possible to use 3rd party camera apps like open camera, to not use beauty mode?

Because otherwise its a big disaster.