Realme GT Neo 3

• G
  • Glutein
  • Ki8
  • 05 Jun 2022

Realme gt neo3 vs iphone 11 second? For light gaming, media social, and productivity.

• s
    • sl3ge
    • wHU
    • 04 Jun 2022

I saw yt review saying that the video recorded sound is low in bitrate and poor,
    is it true?

• L
      • Long Nelly Debrouchy
      • L1w
      • 03 Jun 2022

Should I buy Realme GT Neo3 or wait for Poco F4 Pro (Dimensity 9000) ?

• A
        • Arman
        • X}$
        • 02 Jun 2022

NikiDroid, 01 Jun 2022I prefer this phone if it is compared to realme GT Neo2. I ... moreWhich region?

I prefer this phone if it is compared to realme GT Neo2. I like fastest charging. This phone is scheduled releasesd to my region on June 7.

• pLY
            • 31 May 2022

K., 30 May 2022No card slot, no jack 3.5, no fm radio, no buy realme gt neo 3.Also the inability to unlock bootloader. No buy

• K
              • K.
              • 0Bw
              • 30 May 2022

No card slot, no jack 3.5, no fm radio, no buy realme gt neo 3.

• yMH
                • 30 May 2022

System402, 28 May 2022Update, in 30.05.2022 release date Realme GT Neo3 in Indone... moreIts official that Neo 3 and 3T will be released on 07th of June in Indonesia. Nice!

• y$6
                  • 28 May 2022

System402, 28 May 2022Update, in 30.05.2022 release date Realme GT Neo3 in Indone... moreReally, so soon, usually teaser comes 1-3 Weeks before. If its the case then good, my budget is ready anyway :)

• S
                    • System402
                    • Kx6
                    • 28 May 2022

MasEnha, 27 May 2022Is it already launched in Malaysia? How much does it cost (... moreUpdate, in 30.05.2022 release date Realme GT Neo3 in Indonesia. updated on story realme Indonesia Instagram.

• y$6
                      • 27 May 2022

Anonymous, 25 May 2022Seems to be worthwhile phone flagship killer. It's pri... moreIs it already launched in Malaysia? How much does it cost (after tax)? In Indonesia we just have a very first teaser, no date yet.

• tZ4
                        • 25 May 2022

Seems to be worthwhile phone flagship killer. It's price for Malaysia is also same as introduction price for Poco F3 SD870 back then. I might be interested in getting....

• K
                          • KikoJ5
                          • mtc
                          • 24 May 2022

When does this release in Europe?

sl3ge, 20 May 2022What happen to the camera? Imx766 not good?I have a GT Neo 3 as well, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

The main cam with the IMX 766 is pretty good, the modern sensor really shows its benefits in detail and low light situations. Realme's camera tuning is really inconsistent though- I think I get more consistent colors and exposure from the xiaomi's I've owned. That said, I think you'll have a hard time beating the main cam performance in its price bracket.

The 8mp ultrawide and the 2mp macro cams are both unmitigated disasters though. The 8mp takes fuzzy and low detail pictures. The 2mp macro lens is just a throwaway (and I actually enjoy taking macro photos). It's disheartening that manufacturers are throwing in this same 8mp + 2mp in most midrange/flagship killers when just 2 years ago we were given the superior 13mp + 5mp cams. If they had to cut costs that badly, they should have ditched the UW and the Macro entirely.

• B
                              • Bruh
                              • nqM
                              • 22 May 2022

Yosry, 03 Apr 2022No 3.5mm =no buy You will not force me to use a big heavy ... moreCan't you take a 20 mins break once a day and take a fresh air? What do you think 150w charging is for

• wdA
                                • 21 May 2022

Aptx HD support ? it s must be wrong.

• s
                                  • sl3ge
                                  • tVj
                                  • 20 May 2022

VIP3R, 19 May 2022Been using this phone since last 20 days, haven't had ... moreWhat happen to the camera?

Imx766 not good?

qasar80, 13 Apr 2022Hmm, I am not really convinced by the IP rating accuracy. I... moreMy LG G8X ThinQ is IP68 rated and it shows it... I've taken underwater video

CODEXTheKing, 19 Apr 2022But it has the imx 766 as a main sensor and they are using ... moreI agree, last generations flagship sensor in this flagship killer seems like a really good value.

MasEnha, 28 Apr 2022The problem is, there is no turning back to reinclude 3.5 j... moreTrue, I suppose it is a bit much to ask once this has been normalized and nobody has a headphone jack. I can't help but think it shouldn't have been done in the first place though.