Realme X2 Pro

Realme X2 Pro

Abeshinz, 08 Aug 2020Between this and Poco F2 Pro which should I buy? I'm l... moreYes the endurance test is with 90hz turn on

For the users of this phone, can you share your experiences with regards to battery back up, FP success rate and photo quality? Thanks in advance.

• Model

mim666, 09 Aug 2020should I go for x2 pro or the Nord ? The prices are almost ... moreNord is better than x2 pro. Nord is a One plus product. Proper updations, best cam, fluid amoled display. No heating and gud battery backup.
5G.
X2 pro even flagship, not gives such performance, cam, battery, every thing below average performance

should I go for x2 pro or the Nord ? The prices are almost same here in India

• Abeshinz

Between this and Poco F2 Pro which should I buy? I'm leaning towards the Poco for its battery life and SD 865 but I'd prefer the x2's 90hz display. Another question: Does the endurance test assume that the 90hz is always turned on?

• Robert

Ali , 03 Aug 2020Does the phone have pre installed Google services for the g... moreIt has pre-installed GMS, all you need is the Google Play Store apk.

Does this have hdr in Netflix??

• Xenon

Does this phone have hdr in Netflix????

• Ali

Does the phone have pre installed Google services for the global version ?
Does it have the latest realme ui ?
What about battery usage and optimization ? Does it last 1 day or more ?
What is overall experience of using phone ?

abdouhafez, 31 Jul 2020i need your quick advise i should buy Poco F2 Pro or Realme... moreI'll pick the poco f2 pro over this one. Price wise, specs wise.

• Anas

abdouhafez, 31 Jul 2020i need your quick advise i should buy Poco F2 Pro or Realme... moreRealme hardware best, software failure heating, low battery backup
Poco software best, hardwa gud

i need your quick advise i should buy Poco F2 Pro or Realme X2 Pro?

• klvntmr

Hi, want to ask, is Realme X2 Pro still worth to buy on long-term use? How about Realme UI & the camera? Is there any problem? I'm confuse which better phone, my list is Huawei Nova 7, Poco F2 Pro or Realme X2 Pro.

• Prakash

I bought it last... Charging is super fast... Gaming experience is awesome.. worth to buy in July 2020... Dual speaker.. 90hz display... Audio jack.. no competition so far

• Mohamed

I am buy yesterday Vera fastest usage pubg hd+ extreme camera best 4k video best sanp dragon 855+ Vera level and very impressed charging only 27 to 30 minutes 💯 my suggestion very very very best for buy this mobile this money no.1 best worth

• Plabon

Just bought it yesterday. The charging speed is mind bogglin! Excellent performanc. Even the cameras are versatile.Well done Realme.

since their back to back mediocre device announcements and releases i almost lost my hopes on realme, but this one is a rare product a pure gem 👌
it's been almost one year, but still the best phone in this price range 😍

• Essam

Battery drainage after c.28 was not normal but the culprit was facebook app . so i uninstalled it and replaced it with facebook lite now battery is very good.

• x2

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2020Honestly, I've had my X2 pro now for about 2 months. I... moresame as me bro.still okay even update dont have issue at all

• Foneman

Anas, 10 Jul 2020I used this phone above 7 months. Features, specification a... moreI have been using this phone for about a month and a half now. Though I don't play heavy games like PUBG, I do watch a lot of Video content, about 3-4 hours a day + almost 30+ calls with an average of around 2-3 mins. I have not encountered any of the issues you have mentioned. The only issue I have is that it does not connect to android auto. I think you need to take it to the service centre for a health check up.