Realme X2 Pro

Realme X2 Pro

Peekoy, 06 Jan 2020Oh ma G! I love my realme x2 pro from Aesthetic to Speed to feat... morei also

• Peekoy

Oh ma G! I love my realme x2 pro from Aesthetic to Speed to features. I love the pic quality of 64mp very balance very sharp and vivid that loves my eyes to see all the captures. I love my x2 pro so much!

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2020Realme X2 and X2 Pro get December security patch and Dark Mode t... moreAnybody got?

Realme X2 and X2 Pro get December security patch and Dark Mode toggle with latest updates

PaulMihai, 03 Jan 2020can you show me some examples of those people? Nooo, cant see

Majd Gawdat, 26 Dec 2019It is a great phone The only problem is that it is way to big... mores10e is pretty nice but you give up a bit much fro mi taste, no 90 hz, it has pretty shit fast charging,a bit older processor, a bit thicker bezels,and it is already alomost an year old

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2019Many people regretting their decision in buying this phone, I've... morecan you show me some examples of those people?

• C2g1980

Pukikia, 06 Dec 2019Haha well. Of course Asus rog phone 2 has high capacity battery ... moreThe Asus ROG 2 has 2 day battery life. You have to sleep eventually. Charge it while you're sleep and you're good. I want to know if ColorOS still doesn't allow users to change the stock messaging app or the stock launcher.

• AnoM

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2019Many people regretting their decision in buying this phone, I've... moreWhat thing are considered quality?
Camera? Screen? Android Skin? Build quality?
I can only agree this X2 Pro only lack on camera quality, which is of course is expensive feature.
Screen? I think it should be fine to use, unless the one you bought keep broken.
Then Android skin where this X2 Pro use Color OS, it is about user preference rather than lack of features.
Lastly, I think the phone build quality is ok, given it is from OPPO. No water resistant is also a cost cutting measure for lower down the price.
Lastly, someone complain about extra weight, it is almost as big and as heavy as Samsung Note 10+. Clearly this is the Note size equivalent of phone, which has big screen, but only lack of S-Pen. Do you heard people complain on Samsung Note 10+ being heavy?
I think it is the non-sense person that want to compare everything cheap is bad, then also nitpick on the weakness that is caused by cost cutting for cheaper price.
Yes, I agree cheaper price product does makes some compromise on some features, but it is not 2 to 3 times worse than those smartphone that is almost 2 times more expensive.
For a user like me who can adopt faster into any UI and brand, I can use this smartphone without any issue for very long time.

arun5959, 03 Jan 2020realme, try to control weight of your phones. 200gm is too much ... moreI am an officer, i have no problem

realme, try to control weight of your phones. 200gm is too much for a daily driver.

• User

Now ,I am using it and I can tell if this phone is Very Very Good in everything. But this phone is heavy to me (it is my opinion)

Harper, 30 Dec 2019Realme x2 pro vs huawei Nova 5 pro which one is better. I really... moreBelieve me, realme or oppo are better.

They have no overheating issues in their phone.
Quite good quality brand.

Harper, 30 Dec 2019Realme x2 pro vs huawei Nova 5 pro which one is better. I really... moreI would go for Nova 5 Pro.

• Anas

Harper, 30 Dec 2019Realme x2 pro vs huawei Nova 5 pro which one is better. I really... moreGo and Buy Realme X2 pro

• Harper

Realme x2 pro vs huawei Nova 5 pro which one is better. I really like huawei Nova 5 pro But the only issue is not Corning gorilla glass. On the other hand realme x2 pro is. Can't make up my mind any suggestions?

• Model

Dolby atmos, stereo speakers no benefits only some sound... Need more improvement

Ahson, 28 Dec 2019oneplus use to be called flagship killer its Oneplus killerOneplus position now only for pure premium flagship brand among their group while Oppo and Vivo in premium mid range and Realme in volume sales maker due to their suitable price like xiaomi even cheaper than xiaomi considering what realme has on their product

oneplus use to be called flagship killer
its Oneplus killer

AnoM, 12 Dec 2019A few opinion to state that why we should not care about the 3G,... more5g is a hype!
I tested download at >310Mbs on my 4g+ connection (OnePlus 6). Upload was +40Mbs and ping was 19. Speedtest by Ookla
Who needs mire on a mobile device?