Realme X2 Pro

Realme X2 Pro

• User

Now ,I am using it and I can tell if this phone is Very Very Good in everything. But this phone is heavy to me (it is my opinion)

Harper, 30 Dec 2019Realme x2 pro vs huawei Nova 5 pro which one is better. I really... moreBelieve me, realme or oppo are better.

They have no overheating issues in their phone.
Quite good quality brand.

Harper, 30 Dec 2019Realme x2 pro vs huawei Nova 5 pro which one is better. I really... moreI would go for Nova 5 Pro.

• Anas

Harper, 30 Dec 2019Realme x2 pro vs huawei Nova 5 pro which one is better. I really... moreGo and Buy Realme X2 pro

• Harper

Realme x2 pro vs huawei Nova 5 pro which one is better. I really like huawei Nova 5 pro But the only issue is not Corning gorilla glass. On the other hand realme x2 pro is. Can't make up my mind any suggestions?

• Model

Dolby atmos, stereo speakers no benefits only some sound... Need more improvement

Ahson, 28 Dec 2019oneplus use to be called flagship killer its Oneplus killerOneplus position now only for pure premium flagship brand among their group while Oppo and Vivo in premium mid range and Realme in volume sales maker due to their suitable price like xiaomi even cheaper than xiaomi considering what realme has on their product

oneplus use to be called flagship killer
its Oneplus killer

AnoM, 12 Dec 2019A few opinion to state that why we should not care about the 3G,... more5g is a hype!
I tested download at >310Mbs on my 4g+ connection (OnePlus 6). Upload was +40Mbs and ping was 19. Speedtest by Ookla
Who needs mire on a mobile device?

this is the extremely awesome phone . in india it cost 354999rs
it can easily defeat one plus all models and even iphone 11 also
if you want to buy the best variant is master edition bruck red color just go for it

hrisaat, 27 Dec 2019which phone shall i buy redmi note 8 pro or real me x2 pro ? Mi9t pro

hrisaat, 27 Dec 2019which phone shall i buy redmi note 8 pro or real me x2 pro ? still, realme x2 pro bro

• hrisaat

which phone shall i buy redmi note 8 pro or real me x2 pro ?

Many people regretting their decision in buying this phone, I've always said it, dont ever forget to consider the QUALITY of products.

X2 Pro users are too focused on Specs and price instead of quality, quality will determine whether or not this phone is good for long-term

• Majd Gawdat

It is a great phone

The only problem is that it is way to big for my taste !!!

Can't we for the love of God have a small phone with good specs and not an out of the roof price

Please !!!!!

AVN83, 20 Dec 2019Excellent device with few issues. I switched from S10 and K20... moreIs this china rom or global?

I have been used this phone for about a month, and it's a really amazing phone.

I don't know why some comments here was talking about software buggy issues, because I don't get any software issues at all, all workings perfectly. Mine is the Global version.

Nice battery life, fast charging speed, fast processor, not getting heat easily which was the phone can keep maintaining cool.

Maybe the cons on this phone is the Camera which is just okay if it's compared to Samsung or Iphone

Got the best color representation on X2 using:

Default color temperature
Screen color more set to Vivid (optional)
Picture color mode (Dev opt) set to sRGB

Anyone wanna try?

• PH Tech 101

PH Tech 101, 24 Dec 2019Are you getting the same problem same as mine ? Can you check on it?

It's true that many AMOLED displays have uniformity issues but Realme X2 Pro have the worst AMOLED uniformity I have ever saw.
Just look at this, it's very annoying: