Realme X50 Pro 5G

Realme X50 Pro 5G

• VG

Royal, 25 Jan 2021Its is brand new from Realme EU site, its a 200 euros deal ... moreI got mine on January sale for 380eu so just grab it´s a good price and a great phone.

• Royal

Tall Asian, 23 Jan 2021Too cheap, it should be second-hand.Its is brand new from Realme EU site, its a 200 euros deal discount

The only think I didnt buy it yet is becase the lack of OIS also the Ive seen some youtube reviews abou the camera results (even I know Realme did an update patch for some camera tweaks)

• Royal

Its 399 euros a good price for the 8/128gb version or it just a fake deal ??

• SH

My fast charging slows down when it´s rich 90% but works fine if i charge phone when it´s turned off. Does any one experience same? Phone is 3 weeks old and this started last 2 charges ago.

Got new one 12gb ram and 256 rom version just for 300 euros. Good deal imo.
Only thing i dislike is camera.

Ahmed Rady, 23 Jan 2021Is your SIM tray only 1 SIM slot, or is it Dual Sim slots b... moreDepends on the region.

Royal, 21 Jan 2021Its 399 euros in the Realme EU site, its worth that price ??Too cheap, it should be second-hand.

Is your SIM tray only 1 SIM slot, or is it Dual Sim slots but only 1 Slot is functional?

• Royal

Its 399 euros in the Realme EU site, its worth that price ??

• Royal

Diegofnc, 25 Dec 2020400€ on amazon.es and amazon.de! 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM vers... moreI thought the same! It is 399 euros at Realme EU.

Hows your experience so far ?

• realme lover

Diegofnc, 25 Dec 2020400€ on amazon.es and amazon.de! 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM vers... morein all aspect both phones are same except display and camera and ufs ver.

Camera:
rear:
64 mp sony imx 686 is better than Mi 10t pro's 108mp samsung hmx sensor.
48 mp sony imx 586 in oneplus 8t is better than realme x50 pro 64 mp samsung gw1 sensor.

front:
32 mp sony imx616 in realme x50 pro is better than mi 10t pro 20mp samsung and oneplus 8t 16 mp sony imx471

Display :
Oneplus has 120hz amoled display
realme has 90 hz amoled display
mi10t pro has 144hz lcd display

conclusion:
for rear camera mi10t pro.
for front camera realme x50 pro.
for display oneplus 8t.

• Sarpi

My phone is a single sim, is the sim slot locked global as with the mi10 or is it just a single sim?

400€ on amazon.es and amazon.de! 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM version

For some context: MI 10T PRO 540€, ONEPLUS 8T 600€

My decision is made.

• Von

Mahesh Singh, 29 Nov 2020Performance, display and sound is good ....but very bad cam... morehelio p70 f11 has heating issue.

• Mahesh Singh

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2020Hi guys. I need some advice on which budget flagship to buy... morePerformance, display and sound is good ....but very bad camera , battery backup and face n finger unlock....

So I think...not a good choice for 36K...I returned it after use of 7 days.

I found much better oppo F11 cheap n best

• Dude

amir riyaz Khan, 23 Nov 2020It have real me ui instead color ui. Real me ui is close to... moreNone the less, it is still crap OS compared to true stock android

Weeman, 27 Apr 2020I want to tell me something.The ads in the apps can be disabled?It have real me ui instead color ui. Real me ui is close to stock android ui with no bloatwares

One thing that is very important do real me x50 pro 5G supports GCam mods. I mean what is the camera 2 api level in Real me X 50 pro 5G

This is my pick of none flagships in 2020

• Chrsjns

This is a nice looking phone with top notch specs.... Its either this or the mi 10T pro...