Sagem my721x

Sagem my721x

beret, 10 Oct 2009Pros: Brushed steel with black plastic,looks expensive,good batt... moreIt is very difficult to use. Listening to a voice mail, transferring photos to the PC, setting the alarm are all hit-and-miss. The camera is OK as is the radio but as a phone I would not reccomend it.

• beret

Pros: Brushed steel with black plastic,looks expensive,good battery life,sound quality very good,lots of features

Cons: It's quite heavy,keyboard is bad besides little borders between numbers,slow processor,bad software support

• 721x buya

forget welphone go to planetsagem > register > enter your details > and after youve signed up you will see a animation saying M.y P.ictures A.nd S.ounds

to download>

Wellphone

Driver USB
Drivers USB
Drivers USB
Version 3.0.3.0 (du 08/07/08)
3 comments
Add a comment ...
Software update's :

• 721x buya

or try the FREE DEMO to test compatability can also be used to get the USB SOFTWARE, and to sync with your computer - phone

Bluetooth

Ok Task management
Ok Call

GOOD LUCK

• 721x buya

to update the phone try this website

to get some THEMES FOR THE PHONE

use the code that came with the phone

• 721xbuya

naveed, 01 Dec 2008has it got bluetoothyes its got bluetooth

• walker2507

i have one, is very cool, the music player is good and the sound too, good sound very fine. i love sagem and i like other models too.

• Blair

The worst phone I have ever used. I had to buy it as a cheap replacement for my old phone, and wish I hadn't.

One of the worst features (of which there are many) are the fact that if you use this phone outside, you will not be able to hear the person you call, just the wind blowing very loudly.

Another feature which I love is how easy it is to log onto the internet while the phone is in your pocket, adding usually around 1 - 2 extra on my phone bill each month.

Lastly I find it very hard to believe the camera is 3.2 megapixels. The picture quality is grainy and incredibly low.

Can't wait until my contract runs out so I can get a new phone!

• jeff

i tried to use my phone to browse through the internet but could not. Wwht should i do?

• michael mcneiff

bought this phone 4 months ago always had connection problems.these got worse and worse.emailed sagem no response from them at all.Nice looking phone but for the same price you can get aphone that works.

• Don. Smoque

the phone is real and cool

• Loretta owobamirin

I have been trying to use my phone, it was asking for the phone code which I thought came with the phone. To my surprise I have not been able to use it for days now. Before now I have enjoyed it especially the camera and the call log.What phone code is it requesting for?

• Nnamdi

Tzag, 05 Jun 2009I agree with everyone here. Its a good phone when it isn't going... morego to www.sagemhelp.com. guys can u watch/stream youtube videos with this phone. i need a reply

• Tzag

I agree with everyone here. Its a good phone when it isn't going slow or crashing. Actually am posting this on it using opera mini. Anyway, does anyone know where i can download the drivers so i can use the modem on my laptop?

• yusuf alih

please how do i use this phone to browse

• Ken Johns

Worst phone I've had for years. After 4 charges it was OK for 3-4 days. Ever since I get less than 24 hours - and I don't use the bloody thing. Shop took it back and gave me a new one - exactly the same problem. Funniest thing is that it gives a battery warning tone 10 seconds before it dies completely. Total crap!

• andy v.

Sammy, 15 May 2009How can I listen to radio sound through the phone speakers?Menu-> Music-> FM Radio-> Options-> Amplified mode ON*.

*I'm using a T-Mobile branded version.

mobiledavid, 03 May 2009guys my721x is d bomb. u can actually browse the internet for fr... moreHaving seen it from a friend i just like it.keep the good work.

• Craigibhoy

Hey people i prefer to get a fone where i can listen to music and and watch videos on my fone..will this be the fone for me i did have an lg shine but lost it can any one tell me if i should buy this fone or not thanks...

• Craigibhoy.1

If you have Mini opera installed on your fone you can access the web for free all you need to do is go to applications and click on mini opera but to be honest i think it only works for t-mobile cuz it works for me all the time please leave comments regarding this thanks...