Sagem MY X6-2

Sagem MY X6-2

• Stanley

Mini Opera is a java programme use for browsing,its very very fast when browsing with it,it minimize the pages of a website into mobile format no matter how big the website is.my friend use it in his phone,I downloaded it in my x-7 phone but it haven't connected to the net,it keep telling me error each time i try to use.I don't know if myx6-2 ll pose the same problem bcos I really want to buy this phone soon

• Frank

@ahmed,the phone is not bad.You can't zoom while taking a video and I've never heard it be done with another phone.And what's that 1 GB thing supost to mean?If you put a 1 GB MicroSD card into your x6-2 your memory will be extended,that's all.
@Stanley,I don't know what mini opera is.I guess it's a programm.Is it a java application or is it a symbian application?Tell me this so that I can help you because Sagem can hold programms but only java ones,not symbian.

• Stanley

I want to buy this phone but I don't know if mini opera works with this phone, can someone pls tell me if it does work

• ahmed

very good mp3 but very bad in video ican`t zoomcan any one tell me how i zoom in video and if i use memory 1G the sagem my x6-2 will good or bad

Super what ZeroMac?!

• ZerO`Mc

super!!!!!!!

• Frank

Oh I see.Well good luck and keep me posted.

• andy v.

Only in 14 nov.will leave for Germany.

• Frank

@kiko.I don't know if Sagem has that ability but if it does open Menu > Connectivity > Bluetooth > Paired devices.If it doesn't work please tell me.

• kiko

hi shall anybody tell me how to use the bleutooth headset?

• Frank

So andy,have you bought it yet?

• Frank

I know man but lets say that you have found a "Remote Control" application and you install in on your 700x but you have no IRDA.Plus alot of phones have IRDA instead of Bluetooth due to the fact that Bluetooth has only come out for a year and a half.If you take my opinion I sugest that W-7 or something like that.Anyways it's your choice.Keep me updated.

• andy v.

I know.Right now i got irda and BT on my PC.And irda is slower and harder to use,so no problem.

• Frank

I see.By the way why do you wanna buy my 700x man?It has no Irda.

• andy v.

No worries,right now i guess(hope)that i'll buy a Sagem my700x from Germany=MediaMarkt.Should be around 190euros.

• Frank

Oh,nice to see that you've posted.I thought that you were dead,lol.Well don't rush man,take all the time you need.When your done write to me from your new home and we'll talk about Sagems.Keep me posted.

Hmmm...Still no decision.

You do that.Good luck.

• andy v.

THX.In Montreal is around 430$(no bed,chairs or ...)and 650$something decent.Should be cheeper Quebec region.Wait and see...Will talk with a guy in Quebec-city for more info,tonight or tomorow.Keep you posted.

• Frank

Well a normal rent goes from 400-2000$,depends.I got mine around 1000$.