Sagem Puma Phone

Sagem Puma Phone

• sayer

best phone in the world

• praveen

my puma cell phone batry has been lost....i didnt get it..u can send me.. plz...give fast ans.. my cell still off...

my phone is not coming on WHAT DO I DO???

• craig rupert

bujar, 14 Sep 2013i need a touch(touch screen) for my puma phone,,who can hel... moreyou can buy a new touchscreen glass at sagem phone factories in the usa. if you go there with warranty for the phone , they can fix your phone within a couple of days and can even upgrade the phone for you.

• Julius Akabutu

where can i replace or repair my puma phone in my country Ghana

• Issac

My Puma Phone is Locked, it can't work in my country witout unlocking> Don't know what to do. I just need ur help. I live in Rwanda (Kigali)

• bujar

i need a touch(touch screen) for my puma phone,,who can help?i can pay for this request

• Izkid

I d.ont know d phone memory it does not upload pics d black nd red background sucks

No 3.5mm jack. There's an adapter. It stopped working after 7 months.

• P phon

honey, 15 Jul 2013i have da puma n its sitting in my draw for the pass two an... moreGood

• honey

i have da puma n its sitting in my draw for the pass two and half years coz its the crappiest fone ever!!!!! i cant understand y its still available whose going buy it.

• kerSss...

How to restart or flash Sagem Puma Phone.....?? Anyone can help........PlZzz......??

it is a great phone,but wht is the selling price?

• me

dynastybayo, 24 Jun 2013hello.im having serious issue with my x phone.i cant access... moreTry to do the restart. it should help.

• dynastybayo

hello.im having serious issue with my x phone.i cant access my music anymore,it does not even play anymore now.i need a soft ware for it to download,or do u have an office in Nigeria.

• Musasa

Dee Future 2, 17 Jun 2013I love sagem puma phone M1 v1.0 it terrifying in every conc... moreNo responds on please!!!call me messages and i remove or delet

• Kellyb

ek deewana, 21 Oct 2012ya whtsapp support on this cellphone... but complicated fun... moreHow do we install it?

• Dee Future 2

I love sagem puma phone M1 v1.0 it terrifying in every concept it made up of. But is there no any other vasion aside this one.