Samsung C100

Samsung C100

• Awais

i want to buy samsung c100

u Pu
Wowww...This was my first colour handset Way back in 2003.. As soon as I saw, it reminded me of my exlover, which I used to talk day and night.. Such is the bond I have with this phone.. Can anyone please tell me where can I download the ringtones of this phone..

This was my 1st ever Mobile phone..WOW!! How exited I was when I purchased this Colour phone..I was so proud of it..It is one of the Best looking/design phone till now..Gave me lots of sweet memories..I was so in love with this that I never ever liked NOXIA phone till now..After this phone I use Sony W550 and presently I use SAMSUNG Mobile only..

• Ricky Colney

This was my 1st ever Mobile Phone,It was a Colour screen and that maked me so exited,Loved it Completely..the Design was also one of the Best even till now..It gave me lots and lots of sweet memories..Since this Phone,i have never Liked noxia till now..My 2nd phone was Sony W550 and now I only use Samsung mobile again..my current phone is Samsung Galaxy s4.

• light84

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2015I want Samsung c100 phone.i still have it ...keeping it safe

I want Samsung c100 phone.

ali, 24 Aug 2014I need ring tones of that C100 set Is there any one help ... moreSamsung c100 is my first slim and stylish phone anf is led light blinking colorfull show very beautiful and is polyphonics ring tone is very nice so I like c100 mobile

• insaf ahmed qureshi

• Fox

Hi all,

This phone was my first ever one, and since I had got it I have not get any other Samsung phone, my experience with C100 was not good at all, It almost was bad in all faces, reliability, quality and performance...
Since that time, I look to Samsung as low quality brand.

• ali

I need ring tones of that C100 set
Is there any one help me pleeeeee

I want get old samsung model like c100 etc ring tons

One of the best phone..let me know if you ever have plan to sell it off..I would be the first to buy :-)

• asd

today near about 11 years i am still using this phone battery is original and every thing is working fine. i love service light in this phone.u can see photo on olx c100 2003.

SUBZ, 24 May 2013Those were the days, when samsung used to make the best and... moreYes, a pure and just a phone without all fuss that one may need! I miss it...

• SUBZ

Those were the days, when samsung used to make the best and the most original phones. I used this phone for atleast 8 years... And the LED is simply awesome...

• Near

Just add opera mini,wifi,BT and it'll be the perfect to me. I definitely buy it if i could.

• sumudu

simple and nice. I am using it for nearly 10 years. If its available I am surely buying it.

• Fatih

Samsung company should know and inspired by these review, whats going on?

• Fatih

I have it too. there is no such phone any more, hope samsung will revive it back.

• hgjhjh