Samsung C100

Samsung C100

• satyam

ahmad, 13 Mar 2009how can we use net thru it?how can i get internet through my cell phone

Dr javid Arfat, 05 Aug 2010wow today i was searching something in my cupboard and i fo... moreWhat have you been smoking, bro?

Abdul Haqq Bin Laden, 05 Mar 2011I have this handset for 11 years now and Im into heavy cons... moreYou can't have it for 11 years since it appeared 9 years ago. People love exaggerating

what would be the cost of a new battery of samsung C100 mobile phone

• mits

when my c100 gets ICS Update?

• niraj

I want samsung c100 body.

AnonD-26185, 13 Oct 2011i have the battry for samsung c100....still working fine :) :)keep this safely

• don

I

AnonD-25321, 07 Oct 2011i have this mobile , i used it , i love it , but its batter... morei have the battry for samsung c100....still working fine :) :)

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2011I had this fone in 2004 and I must say I miss it, mostly th... morei have this mobile , i used it , i love it , but its battery is down and i cant find it in the market.....
if u can find the battery i will gift this phone to you.

• mash

I bought this phone in 2004 and guess what, I am still using it! I love this one.. So cute and robust.

• sonu sharma

also good phone

I had this fone in 2004 and I must say I miss it, mostly the hampster game. Anyone know where I can buy it or atleast how to get the game?

• saurabh sharma

i want to take this phone again can any body help me to purchase this i like this phone so much

• Pawan

This was my 1st phone and i must say i miss it.. very light weight, looks cool.. and the status LED is really a diff exp :)

• himanshu

i wanna violin default tune of this mobile

• InnocentGuy

Oh yes! This phone still works like a gem! Been 7 years since I got it. It's got the looks, it's feather light, and most important, it flips easily between your fingers - I like to fish it out of my pocket and flip it around horizontally; looks cool.

• Abdul Haqq Bin Laden

I have this handset for 11 years now and Im into heavy construction.This handset has gotten wet,Fell over 100 times its so srached up that it looks like the road that cars passon,You name it it has happned to this phone.Im still presently usint this phone up to this day (Sat/5th/march/2011/3:42pm) I award samsung for they have created as i would say the best cellphone in the world.

nice phone ,i used it for long ,it has a very sleek design

• pankaj

danlea, 18 Dec 2010Most notable feature: longevity. Still going strong. Also... morecan someone provide me the data cable of that set???
pankaj