Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• Digvijay

Is the camera 0.3 mp or 1.3 mp?

• hana

I am very interested in downloading sims 3 on my Samsung chanp. I selected Samsung on the ‘choose your phone’ bar but I did not find my phone model.

How do I download the game onto my phone and does it have enough memory for the download?please help me.thanks

• NAYAN

sukhminder, 29 Jan 2011which datacable attached with this c3303 samsung mobilenokia 5130 data cable

• vin

mike, 30 Jan 2011havin problem savin on mem card....plzz helpjust go setting-memory-defult memory.. there u can change the setting of u r storage.

• mike

havin problem savin on mem card....plzz help

• reema

itz having gud features but itz screen very small!!!!!!!!!!

• jaleed

really cool mobile.

• walleve

I tried my friend's Champ. The image quality? Average. Not good, nor bad. But absolutely better than VGA. The image shutter is fast. As compared to most mobile phones.

how can i put new games to this fone? i have this for 6mos. and yet i can't install games...
does anyone know how?what is the site?
i can't get games from samsung apps...thnks!!!

• shadab

eliza, 29 Jan 2011hey guys.. i just want to know on how can i download a games to ... morejust go to zapak n dwnld game as cham game samsung

• M1i

good, cheap phone. nice clock, good games. wonderfull performance :)

• sukhminder

which datacable attached with this c3303 samsung mobile

• unknown pro user :D

g2 www.mobile9.com

how abt d camera clarity guys???

• eliza

hey guys.. i just want to know on how can i download a games to my champ?? can u please help me ..tnx

• eliza

• paul robert saludo

i like this phone so much !!!! i want to have mine^_^

• Amrutha

Hi.... guys
Am using this mobile frm past 6 mnths.. ths amazing,sexy and stylish mobile.. i luv touch screen mobiles...i hope definately its usefull and worth for money !!!!

• Lakshmiprasad.M

yeah its a very nice h/s with weight less. & even its user frindlt and its touching sense is osom, only fault in this h/s is i cant veiw videos in youtube!

• www.ajith@gmail.com

PSP Mpeg-4 - Low Quality (Mpeg-4, 15 fps, 368x208; MPEG4 AAC LC)

Chek out this profile in MP4 on Video Convert Master...

Make sure u set the Video bitrate to 512Kps or less ....

u would love it....