Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• harry

nisha, 21 Jan 2011Dear all GM. My Samsung Champ C3300K i have purchased 4 month ba... morerush to the service centre..................
they'll fix the problem

• hot'sweet chiq

Jagdiesh, 21 Jan 2011Hi, I want to buy this. can anybody pls confirm whether cal... moreyes.. there is record option while you are calling somebody.. just like my samsung corby GT-b3410.. all samsung phones has an option like that..

• DNA_Uncut

I have the Non-cam version of this phone Model No. 3300D. Those who don't the the low quality 1.3 Mp cam can go for 3300D. Mkt price 3.5k. It has everything that this model have - camera.

• Rahul

iska jo browser hai woh accha chalta hai par isse video download karne par wo memory me chalta nahi hai yahi ek bekar system hai

• Tahir

it is a cool phone bt itz camera is very weak....

how can i resolve my problem: my messages from a certain number (just 1 among more than 200 contacts) goes into the spambox and not my inbox?

• MEET

nisha, 21 Jan 2011Dear all GM. My Samsung Champ C3300K i have purchased 4 month ba... moreplz go to samsung delars

• nisha

Dear all GM. My Samsung Champ C3300K i have purchased 4 month back; yesterday due to low battery Switch off & now it is do not start i have connect for charging but it do not give any response only white screen appear. Please help me what should i do since it has 1 years warranty.

• Jagdiesh

Hi,
I want to buy this. can anybody pls confirm whether call recording option is there or not?

Great little basic touchscreen phone. Touch is not full qwerty though. Does have a decent camera and Mp3 capability. Bought mine on jacwireless.ecrater.com at a really good price. Got the phone in three days.

• chAmPiOn

naaz, 14 Jan 2011Thanx yaar,,i bought d piece yesterday..i knw it has a lovely to... moreno worries. :)

• chAmPiOn

..., 17 Jan 2011can anyone tell me how to decrease the font size on this unit? t... morethe rocker volume serves as a zoom in or zoom out when reading texts or typing.. just zoom out to reduce the size... hope i was able to help.

• chAmPiOn

Bigman, 17 Jan 2011Does anyone have a solution for this problem My pc with windows... morehave you tried installing the latest version of Kies? also set your PC connection setting (on your phone) to Samsung kies.

• chAmPiOn

Robbie, 18 Jan 2011I AM all of a sudden unable to make and receive calls using my S... morehi, you can try do a soft reset or if it does not work, you might have to do a master reset. So it is very important to back up all your files or save them in your sd card... and then remove it before doing the reset.

• tonoy

awsm phn n dis prc..................

hi everyone can you please tell me what codes available or what settings available to know the software version of samsung champ? i tried everything on th net like *#9999# but doesnt work? what else are the options?

• sandeep vishnoi

When i talking anyone can i play backgroud music in champ

ajoke, 18 Jan 2011i just bought, it and it took me just some few minutes to fall i... moreIt takes bout i think 4-5 mins!!!!

• Robbie

I AM all of a sudden unable to make and receive calls using my Samsung Champ. I'm not able to send and receive text messages either. Has anyone had the same problem? What did you do to resolve it? I would appreciate your responses. Thanks!