Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• Robbie

I all of a sudden unable to make and receive calls using my Samsung Champ. I'm not able to send and receive text messages either. Has anyone had the same problem? What did you do to resolve it? I would appreciate your responses. Thanks!

• ajoke

i just bought, it and it took me just some few minutes to fall in love in wit my new phone. the applications are wonderful, it just the game that have been trying to purcahse it giving me problems, anyway it a good phone.
ajoke from nigeria

• Robbie

Hi guys,

How long does it usually take to charge your Samsung Champ's batt full? Thanks!

• mobilecrazy...

Hi all Samsung phones lovers, this is a very nice phone.It took me an hour to figure it out but only after reading the manual. Like all things mechanical and new I highly recommend all owners of this handset to just take time and read the manual.......am really loving my new phone....luck...from Kenya...

• Bigman

Does anyone have a solution for this problem
My pc with windows7 and latest samsung kies cannot identify my c3303k and says error: driver missing
Thanks in advance

smk, 16 Jan 2011plz solve my question: which phone is best 2 buy? samsung champ... morebest that you can buy, LG p500

• ...

can anyone tell me how to decrease the font size on this unit? thanks.

• smk

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2011lg t300thnx

• Mark

pritos ring, 22 Dec 2010i have this phone for 2 months now, its nice and handy, but i ca... moredoes anyone here knows how to enable the privacy lock thingy?? I just don't know why mine is not working..

• smarty

hey,can ny1 tel me wats d difference between champ c3300k and c3303k n does champ c3300k has a qwerty keyboard

• Javed shehzad Islama

Dear fallows, I bay this cell phone and it was my great mistake because after one day the set be com to restart time to time even with in One menet I go to Teletec warranty center Rawalpindi and gave the set back for resolved the problem but after one month and 7 days has been passed but I can not get my set .
I advise to all plz donít bay this set Ö

• paul alappatt

can not instal jar files

• smk

plz solve my question:
which phone is best 2 buy? samsung champ or lg t300?

• joshee

hi! can anyone help me out? how do you change the opening message when the screen loads? thanks!

• HIREN

this c3300 k champ mobile accuale price
pls sir send me email address
hirenvegad1985@yahoo.com

• alvin

shyt !to this phne....,anybody would to purchase my phne?

• nsss

it is not a goood phone so pls dont buy i should have bought de blackberry

• alvin

pls dnt buy this phone becouse i have this phone it cant download jar files ........i should've buy the samsung corby ....its much more worth to buy and its so young its like its fit to my age ....

• Lance louw