Samsung Ch@t 322

Samsung Ch@t 322

• knok

it is much easier to read ebooks by wattpad application.

Jo Nomo, 18 Dec 2010Here's my review... So after looking through a few websites an... moreI totally AGREE wif you!

This is the first time I'm having two Samsung phone at the same time. I have a Galaxy S and I just bought a Chat322 a couple of day back. Well I found that this phone is kinda great and user friendly on the current OS. My previous experience with my older samsung phone was the OS. It is not user friendly. Conclusion samsung have evolve and develope better hardware and software todate. Keep it up the good work! Better still if samsung allow us to upgrade the Galaxy S'es OS to 2.3 GINGERBREAD! Thx for reading!

• Jo Nomo

raja07, 18 Dec 2010Obviously..u cant expect much for the price u ve paid, This is ... moreYeah.. that's why I gave it an 8... did you even read it?

• raja07

Jo Nomo, 18 Dec 2010Here's my review... So after looking through a few websites an... moreObviously..u cant expect much for the price u ve paid,
This is a basic phone with additional smart phone features like email etc
I think at this price it is doing a decent job

• Jo Nomo

Jo Nomo, 18 Dec 2010Here's my review... So after looking through a few websites an... moreHere's the link to the guide just in case. Scroll down a bit to the "standard instruction" section:

Here's my review...
So after looking through a few websites and this forum I decided to go and buy it this morning. It was about P5,100. I needed this phone for 2 things. First, I travel to Manila and Singapore on a weekly basis, so I wanted dual sim. Second, I wanted to check work and personal emails. I honestly had low expectations. I've used several Iphones and Blackberrys, and obviously at a fraction of the cost, it can't keep up.
With all that being said, I'll say this phone does all that MARGINALLY.
Setting up gmail was snap. However, it tried to download EVERY email in the inbox. I couldn't figure out how to make it stop. Once it hit it's 1000 msg cap, it just stopped. It prompted me to delete my gmails. So stupid. I just moved all my gmails into a backup folder and cleared it.
Setting up my work email was a bit harder, but I found a good guide online and it eventually worked (took me about 45min).
Receiving and sending email is painfully slow. So is accessing Facebook (which looks super stripped).
Every other feature, I'll probably never use, and I doubt I'll EVER try to surf the web with it unless I absolutely have too, so I guess it's nice to have.
SSSOOOO on a scale of 1~10... considering the price.... I say a 8... considering I use to work for Samsung Electronics and absolutely loath the company. that's a pretty good and honest review...
Cheers!
Jo

• knok

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2010does it support group sms as moto 115 does ntya u can send sms to multiple nos.
it has also sms block facility.the sms can also be blocked by the subject. say if ur service provider sends u a sms and not having any no. you can still block it adding the subject name to the block list

• kamal

How is this phone compared to LG C 300

does it support group sms as moto 115 does nt

tin, 15 Dec 2010operamini not suport watch this:-

• knok

Jo Nomo, 17 Dec 2010How's the email? I need to synch my gmail and hotmail. Is it rea... moreit is very convenient to setup gmail & hotmail accounts.it has auto check mail feature which is named as auto poll. u can change the update interval to 1 min.

• knok

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2010Can any one confirm if both the sims are active or notit is dual active in all case except during conversation.
means you can receive sms, emails(if u have activated the email service) & can surf net with any sim . but during call one sim shows out of reach info to the caller.

• Jo Nomo

If you are using 2 SIMS, then how does it know which SIM to pull data from?

raja07, 17 Dec 2010If both the sims are not active simultaneously then its a waste ... moreCan any one confirm if both the sims are active or not

• Jo Nomo

Jo Nomo, 17 Dec 2010How's the email? I need to synch my gmail and hotmail. Is it rea... moreAlso.. Can you use these data features (email, facebook, etc.) with prepaid cards? How does that work? How much does it cost in Philippines and Singapore?

• Jo Nomo

How's the email? I need to synch my gmail and hotmail. Is it real Push? Is it easy to set up? Can anyone share their experience with the email set up?

I only need it for 2 things:
1. Dual SIM for Singapore and Philippines.. I travel back and forth every week.
2. I need to be able to read and write emails through Gmail and Hotmail. Push!

Everything else is unnecessary...

• raja07

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2010overall... good phone at this price... main drawback is... it i... moreIf both the sims are not active simultaneously then its a waste of money to buy this phone

• Rajesh

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2010how many mesgz can it store?It can store upto 1000 messages.

• Deepu

guys.. plzz help me out.. i am not able to send text messages with 2 or 3 parts with this phone, after sending 1st part its showing ERROR.. Retry option is showing. bt the message is not delivered correctly to the reciever. its not the probles with network, i've tested with different sim cards.. plz someone help me out... thanks in advance.....