Samsung D600

Samsung D600

• operator

we will get the mobile phone in the end of august. (switzerland) i want to take this phone because the card slot.

• noname

instead of saying it doesnt have autofocus.. why don't you explain why so I can understand.

• Prescelto

D600 hasn't autofocus!!!

• noname

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what????????????/
D600 has AUTOFOCUS !!
I always thought D600 has autofocus but then everyone said it doesn't and no site mentioned it but now I saw it again on the news!! I'm not sure if it's just Korea but since this phone is not coming out in CDMA version in a long time it must be the GSM version of D600! I'm so excited now! I was tired of waiting for the D600 but now it's all good with its autofocus.

OK here's what I saw on the news.

'Samsung D600's camera module provider has been finally revealed, the Samsung Techwin.
Unlike the Samsung D500's provider M Tech Vision, Samsung Techwin will have much improved feature with 2 mega-pixel with autofocus.'

• Lee Hoyle

I've now the Motorola V3 Razr, but I'm dissapointed with it, I'm going back to Samsung! I'm looking for the samsung d600 for a good price, can anyone help me?

• Bob

335.... er....... if you're desperate enough. I have two places listing it at the equivalent of 227/USD$398.

The D500 is 154/USD$270.

• Spiritualized

The phone is ready to ship apparently, but it's being held back because the D500 is still selling so well.

• coko

this phone can be pre-ordered for 334.95 ...look!!!! http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=121031

• David

The expected launch date for Samsung D600 is 19 September 2005.

This I have just received off O2 UK

• David

With regards to the release of the SGH-D600, we can advise this will appear on the open market, O2 and Orange in September. It should also appear on Vodafone around the end of September. The T-Mobile release date has yet to be confirmed.

JUST RECEIVES THIS OFF SAMSUNG...
CAN'T WAIT!!!!

• Rachael

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics.

• Drawde

well, according to THIS samsung site, the phone IS quad-band: http://www.samsung.com/me/products/mobilephones/­gsm/sgh_d600.asp

I guess we'll have to just wait and see!

• Reality Dude

This is NOT a quad-band phone people. From Samsung official site http://www.samsung.com/AboutSAMSUNG/WeLoveSports­/news/ss_news_view.asp?num=20050303001&lmenu=pre­ss&nKey=eng This is a tri-band phone.

• pat

Question: the D-600, is this a phone with radio or only with MP-3 ?? allready thx.

• Kozo

5 minutes ago I get info that d600 in my country will be in october or november - quad band with edge, so I must wait :(

• San Miguel

It's got active slide so its more like the d500 than the e630. much smoother as well, and slightly better than even the d500.

• Nexus

Can Someone tell me about the slide on this phone, cus i had a go on the e630 and that was like cardboard.

• james

in the link magazine 4 england the date is september 4 release so its mine then

• Bob

It's quad band.

• kenny

it's not quad-band though, is it?? i've been looking around and all my results say it's only tri-band like all other Samsung phones. can someone clarify this?! 'Cause if it's quad-band, it'll be the best phone by far in the market!!!