Samsung D720

Samsung D720

• mgs

i had but need to repair it.....guide the service center....mic and speaker and display problem....not working

gue mau jual nih... ada yang berani nawar berapa...?

Renato Sombrano, 23 Mar 2005I like the design very much of this phone but I like the feature... morereally? watta very ambitious idea? haha

• cleizie

where could i buy a m2 card?

• jodhi

of course it can

• Mary

Can it record video in cif(352*288)?

• Mary

Can it record video in cif(352*288)?

• jodhi

hi there... i think this is a good phone... ibought it 3 month ago...and u know what.. the phone is similar like nokia 7610/6630/6600, and this phone used symbian s60 v2.. so we can download themes... The web is perfect rather than N 7610/6630/6600, mostly faster. if we try to download the themes, the aplication work propely and faster than N 7610/6603/6600 because the D720 had 132 Mhz.
To format this phone we can use *#7370#, similar with the otehr symbian phone. I suggest u buythis phone, because the symbyan is stabil...but iam sad about this camera its too yelowis if we printed...the camera ver bad rather than 7610/6630, but it dosnt realy matter i dont need a camera, i bought this phone to use the browser....

• Kal

I've been using this for last 2 and a half years. It's a nice phone... a bit slow to respond but that's ok for a 2005 smart phone. I had to change the flex cable recently. And its back to normal now. Those who wants to use it for long should get a flex cable..that the first thing that will give you trouble in long run, maybe by then those parts will not be available anymore. It's less than $10 on ebay. Cheers!

• Joseph Chennoth

I am using this phone since last 9 months.no problem good working..only little issue is about the availabllity of mmc micro memory card.pls let me know from where I will get the 1GB card.In eBay also I searched but no result for mmcmicro..apreaciated if getting item link..Thanks and best wishes for all..

• Renella

Its a great phone. I had it for 7 months. Theres no problem but except for the WEB. I cant access the internet on it. but i dont need internet...hehehe..and also the memory, too low..MMC - 64 MB while its phone memory is only 12 MB.

• kapppa

is verry cool:D

• Husam

hello,

I had this mobile more than 10 months.

This mobile support themes , This mobile is a copy of NOKIA 6630

Thanks

Husam, GAZA / PALESTINA

• ZAM

so dificult to use

• RaWaN

Dose it support themes ??
and how about the softwear ?! is it Good or full of problems ?!!!

How much dose it cost in $ ??

Thaaaaaaank you everybody

• masoud

Hi
I want to know how to set a screen saver in SAMSUNG D720

hey thank you for the advice =)

I bought D720 almost 7 months before. The problem with it is that if some body calls me I can hear the ring tone only afer 3 to 5 seconds. If any one knows the problem, pls let me know

• marcel rymenhout

to stop the blinking go to menu > settings > phone > display > service light

thats it

• hanna

does anyones' d720 blinks even if in standby mode? mine do blinks every 8 seconds

please notify me if its normal thank you!