Samsung E251

Samsung E251

• Gurjit

Phone is price

Ashu, 07 Feb 2014My first personal phone.....purchased jan 2009....very good phon... moreSame dear ashu

• jagan

change strip

• Ashu

My first personal phone.....purchased jan 2009....very good phone.....I sold it in august 2010.....my all college memories attach with this phone .......Missing samsung e251!!

• Ritikansh

AnonD-63465, 18 Jul 2012Give website to download games mobile9.com/zedge.com

Give website to download games

• DILEEP

Hi dudes,
i'm using this phone from past 3years,this is very good.
it supports lot of java apps, but size more than 300kb are not installing.
browser is very fast. speaker is not loud but clear,
and earphones are excellent, battery backup is very good.
only limitations are vga camera & strip(sliding) & poor resolution.

• jamal

JINENDRA, 01 Sep 2011how to full screen in samsung sgh e 251just press #

• vivek

how connect pc wit this

• JINENDRA

how to full screen in samsung sgh e 251

• nafis

Any one can tell me it support 3d game.

• Mysterio

Slider strip makes some problem.sliding is little bit tough.excellent battery.sound not up to the mark

• shabee

got problems with the ribbon n using s.w's over 300kb. apart from that, its a good phone to use!

• mohan

i am using samsung e251.i have a big trouble in my phone.java games,app does allow more than 298kb.after that it shows that java file is over maximum exist.pls help me.

• critic

it has been more than a year that i'm using this phone.the screen resolution is low and provides a bad experience.the battery backup is quite good,and you won't believe me that it has a terrible slider.i've spent more than a 1000 bucks to get its connecting strip...in my opinion...DON'T EVER BUY THIS PHONE.

• arijit dey

E251, 16 Oct 20092GB onlywhat is the last limitd of Samsung E251 extarnalmemory

can u tell me what is H\W and where do i see it,it's aabout the volume increase i dont get it

• agoontuk

Snow, 05 Jun 2010i am using this phone for 1 year and was operating well. but now... moremost sucking phone samsung e251 throw it in the water................. it will do better..

• Vivek Vatve

salman, 15 Jul 2010this set is very beautiful and i use this set at 13 July 2010 I am using this cell as on now 29th August 2010.
Nice piece. Just because of using too much for sms purpose, I had to change the strip two times. I want the same type new piece one more if it is available and with some discounted rate, Naturally.

• Aman parmar "ka