Samsung E251

Samsung E251

• Ahmed

The only difference is the RDS technology

The difference between e250 and e251 is that e251 has customize theme features just like that of the samsung g600.

• fes_2006

It's just a revamped version of the E250, like the difference between the D900 and D900i but it would've been worthless calling it an E250i because everything is just the same.

can we use 1gb microsd on this fon?

• Gerard

1 difference : Stereo FM Radio with RDS

• nemo

its a new waelpaper to e250

• Manono

its the same as e250 no difference

• anonymous

im planning to buy a samsung phone. is this a good bet?

At least they could have given it a better camera like at least 2mpx. Hope d bluetooth works well with bluetooth pc ftp.

I want this fone, regardless of the very basic features. It's black and a slider. That's all i want for a secondary phone..

hey guyz im planning to buy dis handset..but am a little confused so plzz anwer my ques...

#1 has E-251 safe sliding...i mean most of da slinding phones have a problem that their screen turn white....like in flap phone..ribbon is very delicate...so plz tell me dat does dis phone has this prob..??
THXSSS..
#2 what is its price??? in Pakistani currency plz...???

• Faisel

HAH! Is that it, a new look but no improvements?

• Alex Gajano

I have to admit the pictures for some reason simply do not do the handset justice. If you see it in person and get to hold it you'll notice it has a nicer finish. In fairness I should mention I work for Samsung :-).

• gerard

it is the 2008 version of the e250.I wish it has downloadable themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mohsin

Could any1 tell me abut the difference between E-250 and E-251?? i can't find any difference....

• dodut the one

No !!! is very good !!! ...but is only for the " FRAIERI " ...!!! this phone is old E250 ....

• ERKAN UNAL

Is this a joke? There are no difference between e250-e251.Will Samsung do it?

• indy