Samsung F480

Samsung F480

• confused

hey i'm from philippines, i have my f480 but i cant use the internet, it says service unavailable.
what i know is i must activate my mms, so i went to globe and its been one week but i still haven't received their activation message. i went there again and complained but they said maybe my phone has the one that has a problem. pls. help.

Ridwaan, 22 Dec 2008Hi I am considering buying this phone. My question is, is this p... moreI have the C902 and it is fantastic. If you are just after music/photo features, stick with SE. If its internet etc you are needing, the Samsung is probably better

• screen protector

u can buy the orig and actual screen protector to ebay.ph to dheck just searh samsung f480 and u can buy it for just 250. my f480 was so good and i love it

• Ridwaan

Hi I am considering buying this phone. My question is, is this phone better than the Sony Ericson C902?

• Joyce

Hey...i just bored dis phone...it realy rocks,with their latest technology...is the best ever phone...Samsung e ya rokha

• vox

kuhlet`, 21 Dec 2008hi, you can buy a screen guard @ quiapo manila, I bought mine there :)Hey Man, is it really an F480 screen protector or was it just made to fit the phone? Because I purchased one and they gave me a protector for an iPhone; what they did was trim the bottom end so it would fit my F480, I did not take it because it looks horrible. Is it a protector made for the F480, if so, where is the exact location?

• Andrew

Just got this today here in Bristol, UK. Initially a bit confusing as I'm used to Nokias with buttons and the Simbian OS, yet this is growing on me. I still cannot find the "sync" option for loading up all my addresses from zyb.com, which is a concern. The manual doesn't list a sync option. Also, the disc which comes with this phone only supports Windows PC, not officially mac. Never mind, I'm sure Leopard will take care of it. Texting IS slower than using buttons at this point, and I'm bugged about not being able to delete the pre-installed crappy photos and ringtones. They're awful. speaker sound is disappointing BUT through headphones is excellent. It has several equalizer settings and you can use your own 3.5" jack headphones. Really an excellent result there. Widgets are fine and dandy, touch screen is excellent also. Very quick result, and pleasing sound effects. I will miss Nokia's easy recharge port... this one means you have to take out a fiddly little dust cover before you attach the charger (same port for headphones). I have loaded a 2Gb card for extra memory and all is well. Turning down screen brightness to enhance battery time sounds like a worthy plan to me. Have not used web interface yet, but it looks like it could be a winner. All in all, a very nice phone and it is growing on me. I reccommend it.

user, 21 Dec 2008does the games here in gsm arena compatible in f480? tnx.i have a f480 i get my games from waptrick.com

Underground, 21 Dec 2008 where exactly om quiapo did you bought the screen guard? is i... moreit comes with one

• user

does the games here in gsm arena compatible in f480? tnx.

AchmedthedeadTerrori, 18 Dec 2008How would you rate this phone compared to the omnia?? Which is ... moreu cant compare this to omnia.. omnia is a smartphone and this is a fashion phone.. if u got extra money then go for omnia.

• Underground

where exactly om quiapo did you bought the screen guard?
is it exactly fit for f480? thanks

• kuhlet`

marian, 13 Dec 2008hello..is there available screen protector for the f480?coz im n... morehi, you can buy a screen guard @ quiapo manila, I bought mine there :)

• Kithie

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2008I think i know how u can do this cause it works on my samsung to... moreMy konka c616 can do that too

I think i know how u can do this cause it works on my samsung tocco when blocked somones number i hope it works for yout too!:
go to; Settings>>Call Settings>>All Calls>> Auto Reject>> On,and then simply add the number to your reject list!! hope it works 4 u as its not nice having unwanted callers!

• jotabe

can this phone handle 16Gb memory cards?

With some touch screens in the past, phones have been frozen during operation or touch operation has can suddenley jam, does anyone know what this phone is like or has anyone had this problem with the Tocco?

• AchmedthedeadTerrori

How would you rate this phone compared to the omnia??
Which is better??
O and does this phone have a long lifespan like will it last for 2 years????

please please please, where i can download games for my f480

hey there, i bought this phone last week and its sooo nice and beautiful!!,
for the pinoys out there i'm selling my fone coz for financial risons, kelangan ko ng pera,hehe you can reach me in my email f480user@y.cm