Samsung F480

Samsung F480

• lumy

Ken click settings,display and ligbt settings, display setting and main menu style..choose black

I love this phone! Can't find unlock codes anywhere, hopefully they'll be out soon!
Great phone though! Very easy to use!

• Hayleigh

Wiseman, 22 Aug 2008Can somebody please tell me how to make video recording last mor... moreif you select VIDEO MODE.....select SETTINGS....then select RECORDING MODE.....and you will have two options NORMAL or LIMIT FOR MMS....chose NORMAL and you can video for hrs!
The reason why it was cutting off at 30secs was because the phone is automatically set to LIMIT FOR MMS, but when you change to normal mode it wont restrict you! Hope this helps

• Hayleigh

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2008Which one is better, the samsung G600 or the samsung F480?My last phone was a G600! and new new phone samsung tocco is waaaaaaay much better! u cant even compare the two....thats an insult to the Samsung Tocco phone if u did lol

• hayleigh

Rx8aby, 23 Aug 2008anyone have blury camera after picture was taken ? No, the pictures ive taken are real clear!
You can select the aniti-shake option when taking photos cus the slightest movement can cause bluryness

• hayleigh

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2008hey hayleigh cn u plz tell me weder d legibility suffers und... moreNo in my personal opinion its fine in sunlight!
I was out all day yesterday in the sun and texing etc was fine, i could still see screen!

• udit

hey i m plannin to buy dis phone..does the legibility of d screen reaaaly suffers under direct sunlight?????

• hayleigh

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2008video recording is MPEG or 3GP ???? Video recording format is 3GP mate

hey hayleigh

cn u plz tell me weder d legibility suffers under sunlight???dz it bcm practically useless???

• hayleigh

Rx8aby, 21 Aug 2008hey i wanna ask if this phone has a TRACK MUSIC RECOGNIZATION ? ... moreThis phone does have music recogntion!
Its in applications!!

• hayleigh

Jai, 23 Aug 2008This one doesnot have song recognition featureyes it does have music recognition. got to 'applications' and select 'music recognition.

• udit

• binx

Can I access and edit Excel and Word docs?

• ken

lauren-

oh. but i went to the setting there there isint any main menu settings ><

• Lauren

ken, 23 Aug 2008hi guys. i just got tis phone yesterday. may i know how the chan... moreGo to settings, Display and Light settings, display settings and then main menu settings and change to black. I did prefer that option but the only thing is when u go to dial the background is still white so thought it looked a bit odd.

Hope that helps.

video recording is MPEG or 3GP ????

• Rx8aby

anyone have blury camera after picture was taken ?

• M...

Does anyone know where I can get software for my mac for the F480? I was using a K850i as my modem using bluetooth and want to see if I can do the same with the F480.

is there any internet?? is it free for internet connection??

Does anyone know if it is possible to take pictures with the front (video calls) camera? And if 'yes', how to do it. Thanks...