Samsung F480

Samsung F480

• NRW

Phil, 11 Aug 2008 Can you please help. We cannot send photo's to other mobiles ... moreI'm on O2 and can send photo's fine. You may need to check your wap and mms network settings. When I got my phone they were set on O2 PAYG when they should have been 02 wap. If you go to the T-Mobile website they should have a section to send the correct MMS & wap settings to your phone. But do check the network settings to see if it is set for your correct contract type.

• Phil

NRW, 11 Aug 2008Yes you can have google maps just enter www.google.co.uk/gmm in ... more
Can you please help.
We cannot send photo's to other mobiles or our PC with this new Toco on T-mobile
Could it be a fault?
Thanks,
Phil

• yeahyeah

sir/madam what earphone is in the retail package of f480?is it in ear earphones or the ordinary earphones?how about the quality of the music?can it match the w series of sony ericsson?coz i like to buy one of this....please tell me....thnx...

• NRW

deep, 11 Aug 2008can anybody please help me to tell that , can we install google... moreYes you can have google maps just enter www.google.co.uk/gmm in the phones browser to doanload.
I also downloaded Opera Mini browser which works better than the installed one. Any applications you download appear in the Games menu.

• deep

can anybody please help me to tell that , can we install google maps in it . if yes .. please tell me from where . and please tell me about its music quality . thank you

• in.luv.wid.YANG

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2008i just bought mine at robinsons galleria in manila. can you tell... moreI think u should have researched alot before buying the phone. U got it really pricey. I had mine for 22K wid a year warranty. There's also a 19K without warranty from ebuystore.com.ph and ebay.ph

Regarding ur concern, try to look over the settings and play with all the labyrinth in it.

• NRW

STRAWBERRY, 11 Aug 2008hii .. i bought this phone today .. and it's great .. but there'... moreJust open the widget tab and drag the MP3 player into the menu to remove the mp3 player. Also in the MP3 player setting menu, if you turn off the background playing option the player turns off when you exit which will stop it appearing on the main screen.

• Rye

No Wifi??? what the !!! ....

Does the phone have Youtube integration , i mean can we load youtube on the browser and directly play videos and also can any one confirm whether it really support flash/*.swf?? coz a few of the opinions are contradictory

• STRAWBERRY

mc, 10 Aug 2008how iz the sound qaulity on dis phne reply bk plzit's generally good .. don't worry .. =)

• STRAWBERRY

hii .. i bought this phone today .. and it's great .. but there's a little thing that i want to get rid off .. when i opened the music player and then went back to the home screen .. there was that box with the song name and a play buttons .. how can i remove that box ?? .. please help me .. i'm waiting ur answers .. please i'm desspread

• mc

how iz the sound qaulity on dis phne reply bk plz

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2008The OFFICIAL MOBILE PHONE SPONSOR to the 29th OLYMPIAD in Beijin... morei just bought mine at robinsons galleria in manila. can you tell me how to change message tone alert? i cant find it and i hate to believe that it does not have that feature to change the message alert tone but for 26,000 pesos you got to be kidding. it should be capable.

• in.luv.wid.YANG

This phone will set the bench mark for touch screen mobile phones.

Futuristic technology.

One thing I don't like is it's headphone plug. It could have been too good if it were a 3.5 mm jack.

Samsung omnia is ideal for business people.

This phone is cheaper in the Philippines. Try to look at ebay.ph

• Vodafone Rep

Great phone. If you like this, also look at the Samsung i900, out on Vodafone UK on the 24th August 2008.

• HoT_CoCo

Ive heard that this kind of f480 have a vioce mail !!!!!

The OFFICIAL MOBILE PHONE SPONSOR to the 29th OLYMPIAD in Beijing 2008. It's really an impressive phone. Sophisticated, glamorous, stylish, sexy... Imagine customizing your phone with touchwiz. I only wish I knew how to configure it's push email capability here in the Philippines. I bought it in ebuystore.com.ph

• Rima

The format on Video recording is MPEG or 3GP ?

How can i change it to Mpeg ?

thanks .

HoT_CoCo, 10 Aug 2008Dose it have an answer machine like samsung usual phons ? as ... moreSorry but Samsung phones haven't offered in phone answer phone since the 1990's...

So no this phone doesn't have an In phone answer phone.

• vina7879

Confused, 08 Aug 2008Is this mobile easy to use and worth it to buy ?? I am worried a... morehi,

i just got this phone, it was a gift frm my beloved hubby...so far, i dont see it is difficult to use altho it is all touchscreen method, there's no need to use stylus, infact, i think that the idea of using it without stylus is amazing. i dont have to worry about losing anystyl us.

the function inside is very easy that u dont actually need the manual to use it.just TOUCH n EXPLORE :)

im currently using HTC TYTN II as well. Of course u couldnt compare the function to a PDA phone but overall, i would say that this is a great n amazing phone, the music is loud n clear, the size is so thin & light.

well done samsung!