Samsung F480

Samsung F480

hu, 09 Apr 2014i couldn't find WiFi in it Whatsapp

Gerriz, 02 May 2014Are there settings for whatsup becouse it cant servefacebook

it is good phone , battery lasts too long , but recently i manipulated some system hidden menu , and the camera wont wotk it says camera failed

It cannot download whatsapp because it is not a smart phone

sachin, 27 Feb 2014Sar. my f480i phone sound component problem. im living in pune ... moreOpra min

• Gerriz

Are there settings for whatsup becouse it cant serve

• musa

it can not support whatsup and the video call camera is a problem it's too slow because it doesn't even show you the options of setting up the skype on it.

• hu

i couldn't find WiFi in it

• sachin

Sar. my f480i phone sound component problem. im living in pune so plz help mi.

• Edward

Sgh 480 watsap

• abib

it's so cool

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2012My camera button is not working.powewr switch problem

Good phone for someone my age but cant send photos!!!

• ishan pendragon

make sure ur phone and sim card ar unlocked

angel72, 02 Sep 2013would like your help my daughter as just getting one of these ph... moreTake your simcart out of the phone ,, codes you can use to reset the password and phone setting. Type them in the phone and this should solve your problem. the phone vill be full reset with a new

*2767*3855#

angel72, 02 Sep 2013would like your help my daughter as just getting one of these ph... moreMake sure your sim is the the same network as your aunts.Otherwise you will have to get the phone unlocked to take your sim.

• angel72

would like your help my daughter as just getting one of these phone of her aunt and when we put sim card in its say to put sim code in but we dont it we would be greatful if u could help please

• aju

can I update my phone software? and where can I get back sidethe black cover

• paty

jolee, 09 Mar 2012Manufacturers settings are no good. I bought one only to find th... moremine is working properly,as for keypad tone,you use the volume key on the upper left side of the phone to remove the tone or increase the volume.

its not good phone .because it does not have wifi