Samsung F480

Samsung F480

• alfa mobile Vapi

Its a very good phone. With good battery talk time and with good screen feel. I really happy selling this phone i have sold more then 30pcs i have not face a single problem no need to think much just buy it..........

• tanvir

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2009What is your FW version? Flash it with the newest version. If ur... moretnx dude.
but how to flash my phone?& where do i get the software? will u plz help me again?
look for your reply.

• dude

bestman, 16 Jul 2009Hi I'm a fan of Samsung for along time. I'm using Samsung F480 n... moreYou have obviously stolen the phone. Get a life instead...

Lauren, 16 Jul 2009My phone doesn't connect to my computer via usb yet apparently t... moreFirst and foremost u turn ur bluetooth on and make sure the visibility too is on. Then u search for the phone u want to transfer the document to and u pair the other phone with yours by typing 1234 on both phones. When it is paired u see the document benig transfered to the other phone. Anyway, i also had difficulty with it until i sat down one day to thoroughly play with the phone but all the same it is a lovely phone.

• Ali

the battery life of this phone is very bad. if you use your phone a lot,you should charge it every night or even twice a day

• songe rapper

hey hows the camera result???at the maximum 5mp resolution???? and wats the price in euros or dollars????kindly reply soon as i plan to buy the f480 soon.....

• rahul_nesh

My samsung f480 laggs like crazy when it's on charge.Does anybody know what is the prob wif my phone?

• pat

how can i donwload a dictionary , bevcouse i did it but a can install it on it.

• songe rapper

how is the battery life like

plz help me, i want to install some games in it. i've tried hard. i did downloaded some java games. but, every time it says 'unsupported file'. pls help me an tell me any link to download some games for this mobile.
thankx

• Dell

tanvir, 13 Jul 2009i have got this phone 1 month ago,now i am having a bad problem ... moreHey It seems, you're having a virus in your mobile phone... you've to install a new software now, or try with any anti virus....

• bestman

Hi I'm a fan of Samsung for along time. I'm using Samsung F480 now, I have a question to ask you. I wanna stop using Mobile Tracker but I forgot password so how can I stop it? Could you please help me to solve this problem? Please send ur answer to my email bestman21love@yahoo.com Hope to see ur reply soon. Thanks.

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2009There isn't a folder for this phone. Once you conect it via usb ... moreThankyou sooo much! that's about the only thing i DIDNT think of doing!

i'm reading through everything on the station now :)

thankyou again!

Lauren, 16 Jul 2009My phone doesn't connect to my computer via usb yet apparently t... moreThere isn't a folder for this phone. Once you conect it via usb you can only do whatever you want using the samsung studio. Plus once you've activcated the bluetooth and searched and found the device you want to send or recieve a file from, all you have to do is drag that phone's icon on the centre phone which is your phone. This has to be done in the bluetooth menu. Hope this helps.

• Lauren

My phone doesn't connect to my computer via usb yet apparently the device is installed and if i go through Control Panel it says it's working and installed. The folder for it doesn't appear anywhere, it's driving me crazy i've tried to read everything i can on it but still can't find out what's going on.
Also, how do you select the phone you want to send a file to via bluetooth? it finds the other phone but if you click, double click, press other buttons or anything it wont select it... and the two options are either "search" (which obviously just searches again) or "back" arrgghh. thanks for anyone who gives assitance!

• peter

i wondered , can i use normal broadband home internet thru bluetooth and a normal pc? Since it does not have wlan, it looks like a nice phone and on the cheap side sort of, i am gonna get one well i was until i got my original phone order thru tolls, but it was a crappy 3120, this one looks better

MC SAD, 15 Jul 2009After recently purchasing 1 of these phones I am happy with the ... moreif u have ur ear phones on...u r definitely listening to music.....and when ur phone rings... the music goes off...so thats how u know that ur phone is ringing...
keep this patch in mind

• MC SAD

After recently purchasing 1 of these phones I am happy with the features. I am very unhappy with it though it is totally impractible as a phone. What phone have you ever heard of that doe not ring to the head phones when they are connected. It rings to the phone so if you don't hear it because dumb as you have the head phones in which are great head phones but you cant hear the phone ring you stupid is that if there is a patch that can fix this problem I would be happy to keep the phone if not i will smash it

• f480

I am buying this fone in a few days and would appreciate some info from some1 who already has it. Do you think i should go ahead and buy it or not and why?