Samsung F480

Samsung F480

Anonymous, 27 May 2009DXIA1Thx a lot,,one more question..can i use operamini on tocco? And how it works? Touch optimized or use on screen keypad to navigate?..coz i'll buy it asap to replace my symbian i450,i wanna try touchwiz ui..thx before..

Anonymous, 26 May 2009Hi,i want to know..what is the latest firmware for tocco? I live... moreDXIA1

• DSGC

Does anyone know how to increase the calendar capacity for Samsung F480? I have recently bought this phone, a bit disappointed because the calendar only allows 100 entries maximum! I have a 8gb micro SD card, which is useless if I can utilise it for my calendar or tasks storage! Can anyone help?

gee for me this a good phone rather than nokia..

• Angel

to anonymous
thanks 4 the reply

• iro

is the touching make any scratch on the display?

• oliverjan

mink, 25 May 2009hey hey! How is the battery???the battery sucks the batterys life only last one day

• oliverjan

mink, 24 May 2009I'm planning on getting this phone. Can you minimize the music p... morehte speaker is easy break up

Hi,i want to know..what is the latest firmware for tocco? I live in indonesia (DX)..please,i want to know,,thx

Angel, 25 May 2009i ordered it and i'll get it in a few days.can you listen to mus... moreYes. But not camera or games at the same time.

• Angel

i ordered it and i'll get it in a few days.can you listen to music and do other things at the same time ? pretty pretty please reply a.s.a.p.

• Nirman sandhu

Real pleasure

• pouria

well the battery is great, but defiantly if you listen to music a lot you just have to charge it more.

• pouria

I have the phone and its great, the good thing is that is easy to work with.

• mink

hey hey! How is the battery???

• mink

chels, 24 May 2009yes you can minimise itthanx :)

• ronnie

karthi, 23 May 2009hi F480 users, can any body tell me the battery backup of this mobile?it is a very nice phone

• chels

yes you can minimise it

• dj silverhaze

i know the tocco lite only has 3.2mp camera for a start.

• mink

I'm planning on getting this phone. Can you minimize the music player and still listen to music? How is the speakers? Please please reply!

thanx