Samsung Galaxy A03 Core

Samsung Galaxy A03 Core

• Ricky

When charged full can it will show automatic off

DJP, 14 Apr 2022Hello, Just wanted to let you know of a glitch, maybe(?) ... moreBro what

• Lenox

The software is crap

Good phone found zero problems on my phone and the battery life is 10/10 for ME the only bad thing is the camera both back and front are horrible everything else works fine and I'm surprised gaming here is actually good for a device like this...

• DJP

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know of a glitch, maybe(?)
I logged in my fingerprint pretty lazily, and it didn't work to unlock 75% of the time and I had to use the PIN. At some point, though, the phone let me in with a warning that my fingerprint was faulty, but without making me put in the PIN. Just wanted to warn you. Thanks.

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2022I just bought a new phone from slot and it has only the cha... moreI don't know where you are all coming from,this is 2022 and MOST phones don't come with earphones anymore..
Apple don't even give you a charger..

• The truth

Its where you buy it my phone works perfectly and i have no problem with it I love it it works perfectly if you have a problem iys where you bought it

I just bought a new phone from slot and it has only the charger and pin.
Why is there no earpiece in the pack?

• Blah

Why doesn't this phone have a lock screen feature

Jovan, 06 Apr 2022Restart you phone then check for an updateI turn on my mobile data and the phone just went dark an stick only can see Samsung galaxy. The power switch not turning on or off.

• Jovan

Nana, 09 Mar 2022My settings is not opening Restart you phone then check for an update

• Samsung galxy a03 co

Molesh, 31 Mar 2022My phone has settings problems My phone not work un setting

• Simi

Molesh, 31 Mar 2022My phone has settings problems Uninstall digital wellbeing on playstore

• Tj styles

I have no problem with this phone it dose everything it can really well am really astonished

• Molesh

My phone has settings problems

I've never had the settings problem in mine, it runs really fluid not sure what problems everyone else is having.

• Dj.JahDon

Khathula, 30 Mar 2022My phone has problem settings please help me guys I guess is Settings stopped working problem right?
Go to your playstore and Search for Digital wellbeing and parental control. Uninstall it and boom thank me later. Its work for me.

• Khathula

My phone has problem settings please help me guys

Is it blue tooth compatible

Pretty, 21 Mar 2022This phone is just bad i bought it and two days later it st... moreThink an update fixed it since the settings app problem cuz I don't get it again. Also it still works fine for me