Samsung Galaxy A11

Samsung Galaxy A11

• anonym

Suzy you better shut your mouth if you cannot give the best reason why this phone model of Samsung become worst

• Joseito

I bought this phone the last week and it's amazing device, it costs 150$ here in Venezuela, that phone is so fast, modern and easy to use, I recommended this phone everybody. Enjoy it!!!

suzy, 10 Aug 2020I purchased a samsung A11 last week, WORST phone ever!!!!! ... moreso you say it's the worst phone ever but.. you don't state why this is?

• suzy

I purchased a samsung A11 last week, WORST phone ever!!!!! Do NOT purchase this product.

At least add a compass .All mobiles must have compasses .

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2020The camera is soooooo bad don't buy especially the fro... moreToo bad, i regret big time and i just bought it yesterday

The camera is soooooo bad don't buy especially the front camera 😭

• Khuan

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2020I hate this phone....coming from GalaxyS8.....I am totally ... moreSAMSUNG Galaxy A11 is just a low end budget phone, will be a bit slower than those midrange phones and flagship phones, and your previous flagship phone - Galaxy S8.

You should go to buy the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S10 Lite to compare with your Galaxy S8.

Chk, 27 Jul 2020What is the A11 chipset?snapdragon 450 1.8ghz

• Potter

Blk.Flower Prod., 23 Jul 2020Only had for 2days so my review will be xtra short until fu... moreThe same here also, I have been using it 3weeks now and its had never develop any bad symptoms...

• Chk

What is the A11 chipset?

Unhappy customer, 18 Jul 2020The camera, speaker and overall performance of the phone is... moreI hate this phone....coming from GalaxyS8.....I am totally disappointed in everything about this A11...
Spell check doesnt even work. It is so slow, it won't stretch the picture or article's....with using your thumb and finger andit takes several more steps to get where you are going and then it tells you it cannot reach the site at this time. The calls drop in the middle in a conversation....what a terrible investment. One reveiw said Samsung made the A11 as a budget phone!!! I didn't want a budget phone....I wantedarealiable

Go for Realme c11

• Blk.Flower Prod.

Only had for 2days so my review will be xtra short until further use,but from what I've read from other users i have to disagree with some users comments.The finger print reader is almost instant when it comes to reading my fingerprint to open and overall speed and performance so far is great.like i said I'll wait about a week to post my full review

• Unhappy customer

Huby, 17 Jul 2020so the galaxy a11 i have for 2 weeks and the camera is bett... moreThe camera, speaker and overall performance of the phone is terrible. I've had my A11 for about two weeks now and it is the worst phone i've ever had. One day my speaker stopped working for an hour or two even after i reset the phone it still wouldn't work. Would not recommend buying the A11.

• Huby

so the galaxy a11 i have for 2 weeks and the camera is better than a20e, the speaker is not good i think that samsung galaxy j3 2017 is better, the screen may be a pity there is no amoled, the touch id reader is good, i have versions with 2 gb ram and snapdragon 450 with one ui core 2.0 so it can be comparable to the galaxy a21s and a51.

• Huby

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Is it Mediatek ? Snapdragon 450

• IPS better

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020Which is better? TFT or LCD?? TFT is one of kind LCD. I believe what you wanted to ask is: TFT or IPS better? And the answer: IPS display is better than TFT in terms of viewing angle and energy efficiency. These are the reasons most higher priced phones are using IPS, while TFT is only used on budget phones like the A11.

How do i know how much ram is in the phone when it just says 2G/3G?

• Allie

Mine is 3 days old it overheats like crazy and stops all processes till it cools down