Samsung Galaxy A13

Samsung Galaxy A13

• Haru
  • 7XH
  • 27 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2022I emailed genshin and said they are working on making it av... moreThere is 64 bits for this phone, but I'm pretty sure no one in youtube will actually make a video about it, every time I search "Galaxy A13 Genshin Impact" there's no videos of the topic, but there's also videos that popped up that is named "How to download Genshin on incompatible devices" that only pops up if you search a phone that's not compatible then genshin impact after it

• N
    • Narenobc
    • xjH
    • 27 Jun 2022

Excellent phone at this price. Multitasking smooth and no heating effect. Good battery backup and great display

• Kg}
      • 27 Jun 2022

Haru, 26 Jun 2022I'm honestly disappointed in Samsung, like really disa... moreI emailed genshin and said they are working on making it available on some devices and sent me a link to see if the phone is compatible but I don't know if this phone is 64 bit since genshin only runs on 64 bit and if this phone is 64 bit, maybe it will be available in the future

• S
        • Sidney
        • J%E
        • 26 Jun 2022

Don't have gyroscope for photo 360.

• B
          • Braguesa
          • L93
          • 26 Jun 2022

Indoors weak network signal.

• Haru
            • 7XH
            • 26 Jun 2022

I'm honestly disappointed in Samsung, like really disappointed, it has 6GB Ram and 128GB storage, and can't even run genshin impact, 2022 phone and doesn't evin have genshin? I'm disappointed in Samsung this phone is very deceiving.

• X5u
              • 25 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2022Great phone, I would say extreme value for money, beautiful... moreI don't even know which one to believe, majority are saying the phone is not good but you said it's good. Can you pls tell me the truth about that phone bfor I buy it

• X5u
                • 25 Jun 2022

katlo, 20 Jun 2022This is the worst phone I've owned. I bought this Gal... moreAre you serious bcos I'm planning to buy it

• P
                  • Press T
                  • 0wq
                  • 22 Jun 2022

Bad camera, i doubt if the rear camera is really 50mp, battery life not that bad

• J
                    • Jels
                    • JK%
                    • 22 Jun 2022

katlo, 20 Jun 2022This is the worst phone I've owned. I bought this Gal... moreUff u really got a bugged model of it. I also have this phone since may 4th and also not happy with it I didn't have all those issues u had buy simply I expected more screen is dark pale baterry life far from 2 days but some 10 12 hours of constant use. I use phone all day so need strong battery he lags at games etc. So I would say this is opt just who can't pay more money for a phone.

• Z
                      • Zagun
                      • Nu6
                      • 21 Jun 2022

Just bought the A13 4 64gb in Nigeria and have been working it hard from the 17th of June and so far it's holding up. Nice budget phone by Samsung

• k
                        • katlo
                        • jM@
                        • 20 Jun 2022

This is the worst phone I've owned. I bought this Galaxy A13 on June 3 and do not like it at all. It will turn on airplane mode for no reason and also turn off wi-fi and blue tooth. It goes into safe mode for no reason and I can't get it out of safe mode. I've had to to the the Verizon store twice for them to get me out and now facing this again. Only this time they can not get me out of safe mode. DO NOT buy the Samsung Galaxy A13!

Bad camera....

Phone noob, 14 Jun 2022Someone who has the phone in South Africa, is it a 4G phone? It is 4G. South Africa doesn't have the 5G version.

• P
                              • Phone noob
                              • XLA
                              • 14 Jun 2022

Someone who has the phone in South Africa, is it a 4G phone?

• swC
                                • 14 Jun 2022

zubairiian, 13 Jun 2022Please tell me about Samsung a13. Does Samsung a13 has &qu... moreI just search the Samsung community forum and it seems because A13 uses one ui core edition, that Samsung pass isn't available, so people use the Google smart lock.
                                I don't use that one either , so I don't know how good it is, but Google smart lock is on by default supposedly

• swC
                                  • 14 Jun 2022

zubairiian, 13 Jun 2022Please tell me about Samsung a13. Does Samsung a13 has &qu... moreI don't use Samsung services, but secure folder isn't on my A13 but it can be installed from the app store.
                                  Samsung pass again I can't find it on the phone but I also don't see it mentioned on the app store.

But maybe because I just don't use Samsung services, not sure

• nhr
                                    • 14 Jun 2022

Great phone, I would say extreme value for money, beautiful smooth screen, fast, and something I would expect from a phone 3 times the price. Leagues ahead of the A12.

• z
                                      • zubairiian
                                      • 6PB
                                      • 13 Jun 2022

Please tell me about Samsung a13.
                                      Does Samsung a13 has "Secure Folder" and "Samsung Pass".

• J
                                        • Jels
                                        • JK%
                                        • 13 Jun 2022

Call Me By Cris, 12 Jun 2022Read through the 9 pages of opinions and I want to share so... moreWith that I agree. For sure even if a13 is not ideal specially screen we can't compare it to those poco moco phones who at paper offer better parts but in practice surely has some hidden flaws and instabilities. So I'm same as u my budget was 200 I wanted new samsung phone so this was only choice.