Samsung Galaxy A13

Samsung Galaxy A13

Too bad no screen mirror in this phone
Or A12 A03 A03s

Finally got the October security patch today.

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2022Samsung galaxy A13 not 64 bit android but this is 32 bit android😭Do you know if its possible for it to get a 64bit update?

• Kxb
        • 05 Oct 2022

Samsung galaxy A13 not 64 bit android but this is 32 bit android😭

• Sam
          • wdx
          • 04 Oct 2022

Did anyone get September update? Mine is still on July.

• gpe
            • 04 Oct 2022

Memory of all mobiles must be 128 GB at least plus card slot memory. No need for versions with less memory.

• P
              • Prof 1
              • CGH
              • 03 Oct 2022

Why everyone talking about gaming on Samsung A13, am in the but I bought mine in USA and its works fine, I really love the camera. If one thinks he won't to game then he/she should bye a gaming phone instead.

• f{3
                • 03 Oct 2022

KingOsen, 23 Sep 2022The camera takes very nice photos especially in a well-lit ... moreThe camera is not good. Picture quality is not natural. It comes with reddish mood. I do not recommend it for camera phone. This phone is only for simple user. I am using this phone 3 days and I m not stratified.

• Sheriff
                  • rZu
                  • 30 Sep 2022

Wow this phone samsung a13 4GB/128GB is the phone I have ever used

• Solomon
                    • XNt
                    • 29 Sep 2022

AguileraSZN, 25 Sep 2022I bought the 4G version from my local Asda store. I set it ... moreDefinitely bro its good to use it.

• 2xy
                      • 26 Sep 2022

Will to this phone get any updates???

• A
                        • AguileraSZN
                        • BiP
                        • 25 Sep 2022

I bought the 4G version from my local Asda store. I set it up & have loved it since. The sound from the speakers is quality. Internet speed is really good. I haven't had any issues with this device at all. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

• K
                          • Kid
                          • XIa
                          • 23 Sep 2022

The Jarl, 25 Aug 2022For a fair price i have to say i got quite the phone camera... moreI love your last comment. God bless you

• Hk$

Hi friends
                            This is supported fast charging 25w

VR., 21 Sep 2022Can someone help me by telling me how is the camera of this... moreThe camera takes very nice photos especially in a well-lit environment.
                              The front camera uses flash screen like iPhones to take photo in a low light environment.
                              I use the 4gb/128gb version and I have upgraded the software to the latest release. The phone is worth the price compared to other brands in the same price range.

• Bp@
                                • 23 Sep 2022

why its like galaxy a32???

• T
                                  • The man
                                  • XG0
                                  • 22 Sep 2022

Just so you know and I realized this later that there's no official ui screen recorder you have to download a third party app to screen record Its only available in their more expensive models

• V
                                    • VR.
                                    • X@T
                                    • 21 Sep 2022

Can someone help me by telling me how is the camera of this phone? I mean I am not into photography but yeah want a quite good camera. So, is the price worth it in terms of how the camera works?

• M