Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung Galaxy A20

Fried Chicken, 31 Oct 2019One more thing. I have heard from many people that its charging ... morethis true, its charger sometimes fails to respond, the first time i thought there was a technical problem

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019I'm confused btn buying A20 and A20s.... Which one dyu think is ... moreA20 best

• kk

keis, 14 Nov 2019I would like ti know out of the 2 A10 ot A20 which is worty of my timea20 more enhanced

Knight19, 09 Nov 2019This a good phone for it's price. I've been using this for 7 mos... moreI'm confused btn buying A20 and A20s.... Which one dyu think is best I buy??

• Sarmad

Habib, 12 Nov 2019While talking my phone's proximity/light sensor is not working c... moreYes same issue here. Sometimes it won't work. I then manually press the power button

how we can identify to originality

• keis

I would like ti know out of the 2 A10 ot A20 which is worty of my time

Shan, 13 Nov 2019A20 is the worst phone i ever buy. Weak signal strength and due ... moreDid you move house? Metal phone has better reception than a plastic phone??

• Tim

Shan, 13 Nov 2019A20 is the worst phone i ever buy. Weak signal strength and due ... moreI haven't faced any network issue since I got the phone, 4g is very much ok

• Dilan

Poor signal strength in outstation. Internet can only use in urban areas only. Thank you from Srilanka .

Nima, 06 Nov 2019Always says your phone is overheating ..and shut down automatically My fine is slow only 2 signals got it

• Shan

A20 is the worst phone i ever buy. Weak signal strength and due to that only can go to internet using wifi. I previously use same sim with my previous xiaomi 4X . In previous phone i browse internet using 4G without any problem.

• Habib

While talking my phone's proximity/light sensor is not working correctly . Does someone facing the same problem? Do you have any solutions? Please let me know.

landi, 31 Oct 2019who can help me in how to remove the RECORD option from my Samsu... moreu go to the dialer setting there u will get the option to turn off

Nima, 06 Nov 2019Always says your phone is overheating ..and shut down automatically I think your phone has a virus.

antjo, 10 Nov 2019i got my unit 2 wks ago here in manila philippines..i find it us... moreFormat it and do the download again

• Lord🤔

Am confused which to go for. Huawei Y7 prime 2019 or Samsung A20

• antjo

i got my unit 2 wks ago here in manila philippines..i find it user friendly but now it wnt restart after i tried to upgrade the software..reason given was poor internet thats why it stopped..how do i restart the unit without going to the service center?

• Knight19

This a good phone for it's price. I've been using this for 7 mos. And I never had a problem. No over heating, no slow 4g. I don't know about yhose complaints but if you have slow 4g maybe you can buy a pay as you go sim and try a different network first before saying 4g is slow. And for the overheating problem then if it's true bring it to samsung service center. If it's under warranty. Battery life of phone is good as well 2 days and half max with heavy wi fi usage, 4g connection is about 10-17 mbps for download and 7 mbps upload, yeh and this phone is better than the 20s because this has amo led display and chip set is better too. Only thing that 20s changed are the back colors and the useless camera.