Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung Galaxy A20

Sahoo, 14 hours agoA20 is a very bad phone in samsung I disagree, it's a great budget phone from my experience.

• Sahoo

Muhammed, 20 hours agoHy frnds ! Can anyone tell me which phone is good to buy A20 or M20 ? A20 is a very bad phone in samsung

• Indian

Muhammed, 15 hours agoCan u tell me y u choosed tht?Better display Amoled, better fast charging, better battery backup. Or u can consider Galaxy M10s also.

• Muhammed

Anonymous, 19 hours agoa20Can u tell me y u choosed tht?

Muhammed, 20 hours agoHy frnds ! Can anyone tell me which phone is good to buy A20 or M20 ? a20

• Muhammed

Hy frnds ! Can anyone tell me which phone is good to buy A20 or M20 ?

Big step up from my Note 3 that I had. That only had a 2 megapixel front camera.

Fady, 19 Sep 2019microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot) is that true??I think it depends on what model you have. My version (SM-A205U) supports up to 512GB, not 1TB. Check what model it is :)

• Fady

microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot) is that true??

• Tharaka

Good preformance
And good battery life
Poor front cam
Back cam ok

• Indian

Remuel, 18 Sep 2019Why does my a20 Heat so fastOff ur location use it when required, off running applications, don't use phone while charging, don't play pub G or other high games continously this phone not for gamers.

Indian, 18 Sep 2019No call recording option. Sorry u have to go for separate app. In phone app - click 3 dots - setting and you will see call recording.

• Indian

Praveen, 18 Sep 2019Call regarding function available or not. PleaseNo call recording option. Sorry u have to go for separate app.

• Praveen

Call regarding function available or not. Please

• Remuel

Indian, 11 Sep 2019IPS n Amoled both r best displays. Amoled save battery 50 perce... moreWhy does my a20 Heat so fast

upex, 16 Sep 2019Please tell me which is the better one A20 or Huawei Y7 prime 2019 ?I would go with Samsung but that is all I have owned.
Except one I phone.
I will never get another I phone

Tim, 17 Sep 2019is anyone here on august security patch hereI think so. It is all up to date. Running good

Des, 17 Sep 2019Does the phone heats after using it up? No . If in your pocket and your playing music it can get warm

• Des

Does the phone heats after using it up?

• Tim

is anyone here on august security patch here