Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung Galaxy A20

• G

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2020Hi all, any issues after latest update.Nope no problems here

• Tim

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2020Hi all, any issues after latest update.which update
android 10?

Hi all, any issues after latest update.

• Odi

Hashemi, 17 Jan 2020Do not update to security patch 1jan 2020, there a lot of GPU de... moreAfter my update can't charge always saying 'make sure charger is well connected if u re using case remove ' don't know what to do only charges when i off d phone

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020Worst phone I have ever owned it's my 8th Samsung I can not wait... moreill have it lol

Worst phone I have ever owned it's my 8th Samsung I can not wait to destroy it I won't trouble anyone by giving it away camera is a full day's work to take a simple pic and quality sucks

Zeea, 29 Jan 2020Does the A20 insert one sim only or is there a slot to insert an... moreIt has dual sim

• A70user

alireza, 23 Jan 2020i wasn`t able to hands-on with this phone but found an a30s and... moreYes a30s is 720p. Check the specs

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020I installed cpu-z. The soc is a 7885 with 2x1.8 and 6x1.6. What a joke, after read this I installed cpuz and it has 2xarm cortex A73 1.560 Mhz and 6xarm cortex A53 1.352 Mhz..maybe I was wrong..then I checked at official samsung website, it describes as mine..maybe your A20 version is a notebook, not a phone.

H Mann, 14 Dec 2019Samsung website says "Octacore 1.8, 1.6 GHz processor". T-Mobile... moreI installed cpu-z. The soc is a 7885 with 2x1.8 and 6x1.6.

Greetings ,

I was wondering how you can use a password to open the A-20 from back of phone can you also put the "LOCK" under there to avoid going into the phone only to change some6?

Warfrik, 30 Jan 2020Its say there is an nfc why could not locate the nfc of my samsung a20If it's not in the pull down menu the you probably have the "a" or the "e" variant.

• Ambesh sharma

Third class camera

• Warfrik

Its say there is an nfc why could not locate the nfc of my samsung a20

I don't understand the people complaining about screen quality and seeing pixels. You must have a defective unit, looking at it through a magnifying glass or just pretending to see them because according to the specs you should. The screen is decent, performance is respectable and battery is awesome. I usually buy LG flagships after the price has dropped significantly. The only drawback is the camera if I had to nitpick and since this is a - clear my throat - ,"budget " device, I don't expect flagship performance in that area. I'm a staunch LG dude but I have to say you need to try this phone out and not just look at specs on paper or form your opinion off others' reviews. I like it. Decent device. It probably won't get Android 10 though but for the price what can we expect.

• triniab

charging port within 1 month of purchase :(

• Zeea

Does the A20 insert one sim only or is there a slot to insert another sim on the side

• zee

Is some A20 in South Africa only which uses one sim card or is there a way of putting the second sim

• K Mughal

Security update release in pakistan?

alireza, 16 Jan 2020whats the pixel quality of this phone? some people saying "you c... moreNo, I tried hard to look for the pixels but did not see them.