Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung Galaxy A20

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Best budget Samsung offering! ^w^

• sparky

With the old samsung I had a setting so that my phone would not turn on in pocket. cannot find it on a20 and it keeps turning on and bipassing the password turning on my flashlight or phoning somebody on my list inadvertently.very annoying to say the least.

I have a bug in my a20 after latest update yesterday i received update then i have noticed that when i turn off or restart my cell it will give some like spark on upper left corner of the screen anyone have this issue after latest update or not ?

• Tim

Guys should I update my Samsung galaxy a20 or not

Hello!
If you review the specs, you can see in the table "NFC | Yes (market/region dependent)"...
Meaning that not all the Samsung Galaxy A20 include a NFC chip in them.

That's what I understood.
For this reason you are downloading NFC applications and they are not working.

hey people, can you just tell me does this phone support PUBG Mobile? It takes 3GB internal and about 1GB RAM.

• Bellzruky

Guys how can l download NFC on my device the ones l am downloading are not working

Bokyme, 21 Jun 2019Please guys who have Samsung A20. How is the call quality of thi... moreThis phone is great for the price. I got A20 for myself after previously using Samsung A30. I tel u man, there's no much difference. Samsung is truly a brand to rely on! It has all the basic sensors required for day to day use! Trust me, if u aren't a heavy gamer, settle for A20

$150 dollies cheep AMOLED size what more u want!

• phoenix6142

Display resolution isn't super great, but you get what you pay for.

• Frisk

Can anyone comment on volume/audio quality while using the 3,5 mm jack?

Willing to buy A20.
As per the comments, What kind of network errors have in this?
& What kind of sound issue? (Robot Sound??) Confusing!!

• Val0608

Psw, 24 Jun 2019What is the best phone A20 or M20?I have option to buy any of it... moreI would say M20. you can compare the in this website

• Psw

What is the best phone A20 or M20?I have option to buy any of it please help.I'm confusing whichone should i select for harduse?

Hi i updated my a20 yesterday but today i see when i shut down or restart it i see little spot light something coming in top left corner of the screen when it is in the reboot process anyone have facing this ?

• Ib

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2019Is it normal that when i open the flashlight then turn off the... moreYes it's normal

Please which should I get? Samsung Galaxy A20? or Infinix HotS4?
I need a phone that can play games like PUBG, Asphalt 9 and the likes.
Thanks.

• Tim

I just got the new security patch update for June on my a20
anyone here has updated their own? what's new, any bug ?