Samsung Galaxy A51

Samsung Galaxy A51

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021I have Downloaded Indian Firmware OneUI 3.0 But I'm ... moreWait fr update to come in your country. In India it came a week back, so it should be coming soon to your country.

Asif, 19 Feb 2021Still notI have Downloaded Indian Firmware OneUI 3.0
But I'm confused whether I should Flash it or wait for OTA.

when Indonesia can update One UI 3.0 on the Samsung A51

• Asif

Talha Ch, 19 Feb 2021Anyone Got One UI 3.0 Update in Pakistan Region ? Still not

• Talha Ch

Anyone Got One UI 3.0 Update in Pakistan Region ?

• LOLO

theos1983, 14 Feb 2021Hi my daughter has this phone and after the update ive noti... moreIt happened to me

kev, 17 Feb 2021Planning to buy one. Is it worth it on OneUI 3.0?Get A52..it will be lot better..it will launch next month

Got one ui 3.0 android 11 yesterday ...
So far no issue,feels smoother now,app loading faster

A51 Taiwan version has Android 11 now. It's quite nice, snappier than Android 10. The UI tweaks look good and I haven't encountered problems yet.

A51, 17 Feb 2021yes i gotJust received 2GB approx update for UI3.0..downloading now.

A51, 17 Feb 2021yes i gotFrom which part of India U belong? & when did u receive the update? I'm from Pune city but I have not received it on Airtel network.

• A51

ddas, 16 Feb 2021Has anyone in India got Android 11 update for GalaxyA51?yes i got

• kev

Planning to buy one. Is it worth it on OneUI 3.0?

Has anyone in India got Android 11 update for GalaxyA51?

I really love the phone. The beauty and all that gois along. Unfortunately the battery drains too fast.
I have been using the phone for almost a year now. The only thing I hate is the battery draining

Totally agree.I bought mine February 2020 from Switzerland hoping to get an European quality product(I live in Asia).but now I'm heavily disappointed in this phone because auto restarting.it started to happen even before january update patch.even when I did the update,i was not sure will it survive till the update get finished.

• LJs

Definitely recommend the M31 over this. It's cheaper, has bigger battery, and the same processor. You lose some nifty features but performance wise it's the same with a bigger battery.

Hi my daughter has this phone and after the update ive noticed that she is having network problems keeps saying not registered to a network and she cant make or receive calls .

when i manage to connect to a network and register it i might work for a bit and then the network vanished again and asks to register to a network again is this happening to anyone else after the Jan update?

Ive even done a factory reset and all but nothing works

• Xun

Nik, 10 Feb 2021Hi Friends, Just before 30 mins got the Update of Android ... moreJust close background apps and keep the phone optimized I suggest using the optimization widget

Received Jan security patch update on my A51 Exynos Indian version of 167MB approx.