Samsung Galaxy A51

Samsung Galaxy A51

• loner

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2021A51 has already got OneUI 3 with Android 11 this month : /how is the battery performance

• Lemon dhakal

thomashuang, 25 Feb 2021One UI 3 and Android 11 just came out for my a51 Where are you from?, cause i am from nepal and i havent got the update yet!

Pete, 21 Jan 2021Still no security update since 1st Oct 2020. Samsung stick ... moreA51 has already got OneUI 3 with Android 11 this month : /

• thomashuang

One UI 3 and Android 11 just came out for my a51

• pete

Samsung A51 here updated to user interface 3 android 11, security update Feb 202q. Must say A51 with new update is fantastic and this phone is the best.

Loner, 24 Feb 2021Wow, please howJust update youtube ,you need at least a full HD phone to watch 4k video

Tom2131, 20 Feb 2021Now we can watch 4k video on Y tubeWow, please how

Mario, 22 Feb 2021Don't update to android 11... battery drains so fast..... morePlease try resetting the phone to ans see

• Razza

Yes bros I want to know from the users of a51 series.....how is it to use how it goes is it smooth and smarty with respective to its performance and speed wise because personally I don't like this a series arrival new comer of 2019 and 2020 years as the previous family of sumsung a series siblings are holding much better solid dimension and features as compared to nowadays a series what you guys suggest to continue with give your genuine comments below thanks

Android 11 UI 3.0 update schedule for the sm-A515F / DSN version of the Samsung Galaxy A51?

• Mario

Don't update to android 11... battery drains so fast... I regret updating to android 11
I just hope they will fix this soon with another update...

• mav

these model will display not registered on network.

Now we can watch 4k video on Y tube

• cker

Now, with the new android version, the phone lags when the screen changes direction, which i find very annoying.
Also, you cant open messenger on a small tab type even if its priority is first rn. Im frustfrated with this.

• Rizwam

Talha Ch, 19 Feb 2021Anyone Got One UI 3.0 Update in Pakistan Region ? Still no...Brother

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2021I have Downloaded Indian Firmware OneUI 3.0 But I'm ... moreWait fr update to come in your country. In India it came a week back, so it should be coming soon to your country.

Asif, 19 Feb 2021Still notI have Downloaded Indian Firmware OneUI 3.0
But I'm confused whether I should Flash it or wait for OTA.

when Indonesia can update One UI 3.0 on the Samsung A51

• Asif

Talha Ch, 19 Feb 2021Anyone Got One UI 3.0 Update in Pakistan Region ? Still not

• Talha Ch

Anyone Got One UI 3.0 Update in Pakistan Region ?