Samsung Galaxy A51

Samsung Galaxy A51

[deleted post]Whatever you choose Poco X3 NFC you should avoid because of the issue you described. It is really annoying and make this phone useless in my opinion. Worst of all is there are no solution for this unless you want to waste time rooting and using custom Roms. Not worth it.

mazu, 07 Mar 2021Have been using this phone for 1 year and 1 month now, the ... moreI bought mine in February 2020, i have the same issue. Suddenly restarting. Hoped Android 11 will solve this, but no luck. I factory resetted twice, still not solved

Smooth, 15 Mar 2021Really disappointing phone. I previously had a Samsung Gala... moreYa.. I had the same feeling when I switched from IPhone 12 Pro Max to iPhone 4..

• Dusan

Its trash of phone plastic housing is unprotective if you broke phone you can fix it but you will miss most likley front camera and few sensors plus bottom board and your phone will charge much longer.. Overall experience is 0 is slower then Xiaomi competitors and much less ram and also battery is not so good last long enough if you use your phone like gransma also exynos and samsung are disappointing me never again i will choose samsung phone only if it have metal housing and snapdragon.. my s7 edge exynos last me longer but this is ...

Good phone

• Jurkob1928

Francis, 08 Mar 2021I really agree with you,I don't know why others give s... moreI agree with you,just rececive last uplate to android 11 and ONE UI 3.O and now workks eveven better,camera,baterry,gaming is just fine,buy New for 300 euro.What more to sam.

• stonie

On A 51, Galaxy Samsung phone, to buy a screen protector how do you if the phone is 5 0r 6 gb? SR# R58N61JJdm.

• Rian

Francis, 08 Mar 2021I really agree with you,I don't know why others give s... moreApproved, this phone is awesome.. from me just a user,

The camera is just horrible

• babak

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2021which is better a51 or a8 i just bought the a51 junk it... morei have a51 and dont have any issue. if you want something better but note 8 pro or note 9s,they are a bit faster

• Airman

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2021Hey, just wanna ask if updating my phone to Android 11. Wil... moreI just switched to Android 11 today. The A51 phone seems to run faster and smoother than on 10.

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2021Hey, just wanna ask if updating my phone to Android 11. Wil... moreThere isn't any problem. Just update your phone & it'll be even more amazing, mine is running on Android 11 with great camera & battery life.

which is better a51 or a8 i just bought the a51 junk it's given me issues from day one froze up key board would freeze up pictures would freez up they sent away for repairs it came back the same... there giving me a loner for its an a8 it sounds better ,

• achi

the battery performance is good, the camera working as good.
but i was facing issue on software, mobile was hanging and try to uninstall some app but it was work out.
But after update the software, now it was better.

Hey, just wanna ask if updating my phone to Android 11. Will there be any problems? If so, is there any ways to solve it?

james123445, 14 Mar 2021Honestly this phone is ok. The camera is better than good. ... moreOne ui is the best right now ..what are u talking lol

• Smooth

Really disappointing phone. I previously had a Samsung Galaxy s9 which is a vastly superior phone.
With the a51 the camera quality and sound are really poor.
Wish I never bought this phone.

james123445, 14 Mar 2021Honestly this phone is ok. The camera is better than good. ... moreBattery is simply amazing on this phone in fact much better than my previous S10, now I don't carry the charger like I used to did when I was using the S10, camera is really amazing not less than the flagship. Really really happy buying the A51 & saving my hard earned money on buying the S series.

Honestly this phone is ok. The camera is better than good. Sure, the screen is amazing for the price, but it also drains battery really fast and I'd rather have longer battery life. Also the one UI is one hell of an unoptimized piece of software. Overly its a 6/10, but I'm moving on to something else. Samsung is only worth buying if its a flagship in my opinion.

People I compared this A51 vs A5 2016 in the camera terms.When i capture the pictures A51 was better,but when i zoomed A5 whas 100 times better,A51 was so blurry compared to A5.Lol a 2019 phone lost to an 2016 phone