Samsung Galaxy A51

Samsung Galaxy A51

Chaibens, 05 Feb 2020Hey man, same thing for me? Wana buy new phone and still no deci... moreImo both are trash based on their price. Go for Mi9T or Realme X2. If u can save up some more definitely go for Mi9t pro

• Shahzaib

A51 vs Mi 9t Pro/K20 Pro? Which one is better?

• Holly

JMK Ciroc, 04 Feb 2020Download Audify Music Player thank me later!Original samsung music player, look for Samsung Music from PlayStore. It's free

• Asif

Which is better to buy A51 or Iphone 7 plus?

The phone got issues

Licpa, 05 Feb 2020Can anyone tell me differences in real life between these phones... moreHey man, same thing for me? Wana buy new phone and still no decision between A51 and the Mi9 lite, they are to close to each other in term of spec's, but some one who has already test them can tell the real differneces

Licpa, 05 Feb 2020I'm having real dilemma between this phone and A51 and Mi 9 Li... moreCan anyone tell me differences in real life between these phones on the daily basis.

I'm having real dilemma between this phone and A51
and Mi 9 Lite.. On the paper, mi9 lite is better and I think I will go for it.. Can anyone

• Khan

I am using A51 for the last 1 month and highly appreciated this smooth and silky device
What a great device,

M30s or a51??????

• Ahmad

Gsmarena please speaker test

• JMK Ciroc

Steel the Man, 02 Feb 2020Can someone help: How do I play my music and still be on other a... moreDownload Audify Music Player thank me later!

• Shah

Need suggestions...
I'm planning to get new phone, yet confused between picking mi 9 lite or samsung a51.
Battery, camera & performance are my priorities. Althugh a51 is a few bucks expensive but fits my budget. All i want is value to money smartphone that should last at least 2 years without lag. Or any better option in similar price range?

• Ahmad

Shaukat A. Mirza, 04 Feb 2020its a perfect phone in this budget , Awesome Screen and Camera ,... moreTell me about speaker test?

• Shaukat A. Mirza

its a perfect phone in this budget , Awesome Screen and Camera , Battery in real life very good, plastic body not at all cheap, dont worry about it, you will not regret purchasing it.
Cheers!

• Wazzup

The front camera is not realistic, my nokia 6.1 8MP front cam is better and more realistic. C'mon samsung.

kiran, 03 Feb 2020Does it has OIS for photos on Main camera Hell no, no midrange phone has it but pixel 3a.

• Paab

A50 or A51 ?

• Note9 User

Cuneydinho, 03 Feb 2020I love this phone. I'm using since 1 month and I just sometimes ... moreAliens are not evil, last weekend I was approached by 6 Extra Terrestrials, yeah it was a bit scary, they just wanted to borrow my smartphone to phone home, but they were really friendly.

Update:
Yep, you were right, they're evil, I've just seen my phone bill :O

• Note9 User

MightyAli, 26 Jan 2020I own the phone, and I love it. If you need to know anything abo... moreHi MightyAli,
Please can you tell me how you find call quality:

1) Can you hear people clearly, & can they hear you clearly?

2) Also the same question using hands free speakerphone, I know it's never as good as holding the handset, but is it good enough to hold a conversation without having to repeat words?